7

"Stay here while I talk to your leader

"Stay here while I talk to your leader." Guillermo said before he left.

Rose started looking around the large common room that had several tables scattered around, and then looked at the people, then her eyes drifted over toward the little dogs in the corner of the room.

"Puppies!" Rose squealed before squirming out of Glenn's arms, who quickly places her down. He watched her, cautious of everyone else around them, as Rose ran over to the puppies and started petting them.

Before the world fell apart, she had begged Fred and Cindy probably a thousand times if she could have a dog, but was always denied the pleasure, since Fred was allergic.

Rosalie proceeded to skip around the room, chasing after the chihuahuas that were darting away from her grabby hands, giggling the whole time. Glenn began talking to various elderly people, introducing themselves. They began chatting with various people for about 30 minutes, when the familiar sound of wheezing came from an older man across the room, and Rosalie instantly knew he must have asthma.

While an old woman when to get help, Rosalie kneeled in front of the older man, doing the same thing Glenn did, trying to assist by encouraging him to steady his breathing, while someone else found his inhaler.

The old woman was then in front of her, having returned, rubbing the old man's back as he took a puff. Rose turned to the door, expecting to see Guillermo, but instead found Rick, T-Dog, and her brother standing at the doorway.

"Dare!" Rose gasped, running into his open arms. Daryl lifted her up, holding his sister tightly. He was afraid to let her go in all honesty, terrified that someone might snatch her away again.

"You alright? Did these bastards hurt you?" He questioned, refusing to let the girl go.

"I'm fine. They haven't hurt me." She reassured her brother.

"What the hell is this?" Rick asked motioning to the group crowding the old man.

"Asthma attack, both Rosalie and him had one today... Did you know Rosalie had asthma?" Glenn asked, no one in particular.

"Yeah," muttered Daryl, finally placing Rose down on the ground. "Our bastard father smoked a lot and she got it from second hand smoke."

"Man, I thought you guys were being eaten by dogs." T-Dog said. Rose went into a little giggle fit before she pointed to the chihuahuas.

"Can I have one?" Rosalie begged Rick, who shook his head no. She sighed in reply, crossing her arms over her chest, pouting in protest.