8

Andrea wouldn't leave Amy's side all night, which really began to worry the other members of camp

Andrea wouldn't leave Amy's side all night, which really began to worry the other members of camp. Mainly because Amy could turn into a walker at any given moment. Lori and Rosalie decided to talk to her, hoping to get through to her at all.

"Andrea?" Rosie asked but got no answer. She looked to Lori, feeling uneasy about getting any closer. "I'm so sorry. But she's gone. You gotta let us take her."

"We all cared about her," Lori spoke softly, "and I promise, we'll be as gentle as we can." Andrea didn't say anything, so the two gave up, and let her be.

The men were burning the walkers and putting people from camp in a separate pile, to bury. Rick came over, seeing there was no change of Andrea's position.

"Still won't move?" He asked.

"Won't even talk to us." Lori said, rubbing Rosalie's back comfortingly. "She's been there all night. What do we do?"

"Can't just leave Amy like that— we need to deal with it. Same as the others." Shane said, sadly. Rick nodded in agreement.

"I'll tell her how it is." He said, and walked over to Andrea. But before the man could even got one word out— Andrea pulled out her gun on Rick.

Around the fire pit, Shane jumped to his feet, ready to have his friend's back, Lori stood from her seat. and Rosalie gasped, grabbing Lori's hand in fear.

Andrea said something to Rick and he backed away slowly. She then turned her undivided attention back to her sister, not saying another word.

After Rick rejoined the group, they all immediately dove into a debate. Rosalie slowly releases Lori's hand, gripping tightly onto her teddy bear. Daryl noticed her holding it, and made a mental note to mention it later.

"Y'all can't be serious," Daryl said, stepping closer. "Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb."

"What do you suggest?" Rick asked.

"Take the shot." Daryl said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No." Rose said, causing Lori to bend down to her level. Rose glares at her cold-hearted brother before looking to Lori.

"Why don't you go play with Carl, sweetie?" She suggests gently, Rose nods, taking the hint, and walking off. She wasn't much in the mood to debate with anyone shooting anyone else.

Rosalie clung to her teddy bear, searching around until she found Carl with Sophia, and joined them them. The two were picking at grass, talking about Sophia's father being one of people who died last night.