Chapter 51

Sandro POV

My birthday celebration went great. What makes me wonder this time is Athena, i tried calling her a hundred times, pero hindi sya sinasagot. Did i do something wrong?

I'm fixing myself today to pick Anton and go to work. Maybe i should text her, ask her again if i can call.

To Athena
Fr Alexander

Athena :(( are you mad? Can we talk pleaseee...

I put down my phone and eat breakfast downstairs first, after eating. I went upstairs to get my things.

*1 new message

To Alexander
Fr Athena

Sorry, I'm busy. Wala pa akong tulog. Maybe some other time.

I feel bad about her.

To Athena
Fr Alexander

Aww, pahinga ka okay? Miss you :((

I sent the text and ride on my car.

I arrived at Anton on time.

"All good, nak?" I asked looking at him on the front mirror.

"Yes dad, let's go" He said.

I started driving on our way.

"Your mom's always busy. Nakausap mo na ba sya?" I asked. He look at me in confusion.

"Si mama po? I just talk to her last night. She's not talking to you po?" He asked.

Is she mad at me?   "No, i tried calling her pero hindi nya sinasagot?"

"Hmm.. That's weird, try to call her again or maybe?.."

----
My day went stressful but i managed to finish everything i need to do.

"Okay na ba?" I asked my secretary.

"Yes sir, okay na po" She smiles.

"Okay, now can i go home? Gusto ko na umuwi" I quickly said.

"Sige sir, ako na po mag aayos" She said.

Suddenly my phone beeps..

To Dad
Fr Anthony

Dad I'll wait for you on the waiting shed. Ingat po

I immediately fix my things and went to my car to pick Anton. I park near the gate of their school and saw him. I wave my hand as he ran and get on the car.

"Ano tara?" I asked.

He nod. "Let's go"

We went our way to their House. We both enter as we saw Tita Teresa. I took her hand and bless.

"Andyan naman daddy mo, Anton. Bibili lang ako ng gulay sa palengke" She said as she both leave us.

Anton change his uniform and took his Laptop, he always use it for school and for talking to her mom.

"Are you sure she'll answer it?" I asked. We decided to call Athena in Anton's laptop so she'll think Anton's calling because I'm pretty sure she'll not answer if my number's calling.

"Don't worry dad, tiwala lang" He said as he turn it into video call.

"Just wait dad sasagutin nya din po yan, iwan muna kita kuha po akong juice" He said as he left.

I put the headsets on and heard it ringing.

"Hi nak! --" She answers but surprise when she saw me instead of our son.