Chapter 1

A/N: Okay so I couldn't update yesterday cause sick but I can now also have any of you played undertale? If you have then how far are you in it? Anyway, enough of that let's start

[Scene: In the past, during the day, at a park. A young 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂 sobs while standing in front of a boy.]

𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂: "That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying?

                          If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" Says a young 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂 while protecting the boy that is behind her.

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐: "Heh... Even with your little Shield quirk...

                      ... you're pretending to be a hero, M 'n' m?" The young pomeranian known as Bakugo says.

[Scene: In the present, in the city. 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂 walks through the streets with her friend who can be seen complaining about something.]

???: "I still don't get why you like her so much what's her name again Midday?" A young boy with hair in an unusual style wearing the Aldera Junior High school uniform.

𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂: "It's pronounced 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔 and why I like her so much is because she is expressive."

𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔: 'Yeah expressive that's why she looks like a porn star." Says 𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔 while muttering something about "dumbass pornstars."

[Scene: Zeldris then sighs and asks Meliscula a question he has had on his mind.]

𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔: "You're going to 𝑼.𝑨. correct?" He looks at Melascula while waiting for an answer.

𝑨𝒗𝒅𝒐𝒍: "Yes, I am!" 

𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂: "Yeah, that's the plan!" She says in a flashy way.

𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔: "Then I guess we'll meet each other there good luck." He says while walking away.

𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂: "Same to you." She says while walking to her class.