Chapter 6

MHA Fandom thinking ' '

MHA Fandom talking " "

Melascula P.O.V.

'So here I am in an English class taught by none other than Present Mic himself. For a hero school, it's awfully boring.' As I look up from my book I hear Mina, Kaminari, Jiro and Bakugo all say under their breath how boring the class is. 'Seems I'm not the only one suffering good to know I'm not alone.' 

"Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!" Present Mic shouts breaking my train of thought. 'The Relative pronoun is in the wrong place in number 4. This is easy but I still don't feel like answering.'  "Okay, Yaoyorozu, show us what you got!" He shows with his same loudness "The answer is number 4. The pronoun is in the wrong place." She says with confidence. "Correct!"

Mini Time skip

Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. The person who works there is the Cook Hero Lunch Rush who seems to like white rice a bit too much "Yeah." Uraraka who is sitting in front of me says while her mouth is stuffed with curry. "You really like this huh?" I say while eating curry myself "Of course who wouldn't? It tastes amazing!" She says while having a dreamy look on her face. "Personally I prefer Miso Soup. But I don't mind curry you're right it is pretty good."

Another one

And finally, in the afternoon, we have. . .  Hero Basic Training. "I Am. . . "A loud booming voice says while stomping echoes closer to the class. 'That voice is it actually. . .' "Coming through the door like a normal person!"  "ALL MIGHT?!" The entire class shouts in sync "No way I thought him working at U.A. was just a joke!" Kirishima shouts excitingly. "That's the costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" Tsu says in a thinking pose. 'Somethings wrong he seems weaker did he give his quirk to someone?'

"I'm the one who teaches Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! So let's get right into it! Today we'll be doing--    Combat training!" He says while taking out a sign saying "Battle." 'About time we do something other than basic studying.' "And to go with that!" He suddenly points to the wall which in response opens up to show suitcases with numbers on them depending on your seat. "These are costumes made based on your quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started." Suddenly everyone gets out of their seats and rushes towards their suitcases. "Go to the changing rooms and suit up I'll be waiting for you at GROUND BETA!" All Might says while walking out of the class. 

At the fake city

'This costume is something I couldn't show to my mom I'm so glad she let me send in the request without seeing what I had in mind she would have defiantly asked me to change it.' I say while examining what I'm wearing. 'A sleeveless white leotard with a pink bowtie and pink stockings. With this, I can finally be an R-rated hero like Midnight hehehe.'