Chapter 7

MHA Fandom thinking ' '

MHA Fandom talking " "

No One P.O.V.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that the MVPs for this battle are both Young Ida and Young Midoriya!" All Might says while looking at a screen showing the two teams and the Hero team winning. "Why would there be two MVPs?" Says a girl with dark green hair and a light green costume.

Pause

"Let me take it from here." Says Present Mic What the hell? How did you get here? "Don't worry about that now can I?" Uh, yeah sure... "Great." *Cough*

"Tsuyu Asui, her quirk Frog. It's pretty self-explanatory, she can basically do anything a frog can. She has excellent night vision, can swim extremely fast, Inflate her stomach and her tongue can lash out up to 20 meters!"

Continue

"Hm, can any of you tell me why that is?" All might says while raising his hand in the air dramatically. "Yes, All Might Sensei. It's because Ida adapted the most to the concept of training. And Midoriya came up with an excellent plan that captured the villain, protected her partner, and figured out where the bomb was all in one." She pauses for a moment while everyone looks at her to continue. "From watching the match, Bakugo appears to have acted on his own most likely because of a personal grudge. And he launched a large-scale attack indoors something you said was foolish while you were explaining to us earlier. Mina slipped on her own acid and alerted Ida that she was nearby which forced her into a fight up close something she isn't used to. Ida prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, if there was only one member of the hero's team Ida would have won. And Midoriya, she came up with an excellent plan to capture her enemy, she protected her teammate so she could escape and find the bomb and she assisted Mina in getting the bomb after capturing Bakugo. The hero team won because they came up with a plan beforehand and executed it nearly perfectly."

...

...

...

'Sh- She said more than I expected.' All might said while shaking in his boots. "W- Well, Young Ida has some parts of him that could be more relaxed, but that was correct!" He says while giving her a thumbs up. "We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes."

Pause

"Momo Yaoyorozu, She's one of the students who were admitted to the hero course via recommendation. Her quirk Creation. She can create any nonliving object she wants. But she can only do this if she understands the molecular structure of the item she's making!"