~Chapter 2~

Marylin slowly opened her eyes to a new day. She went down to the kitchen and found her principal preparing breakfast. "Good morning ma'am." Marylin greeted. "Morning Marylin, how was your night?" The principal asked in response. "It was okay, I guess," Marylin replied. "I still can't believe it happened." She added. "Put yourself together hun, your life continues." The principal urged with a smile on her face. "I want to go to school." Marylin cried out. "Can you handle it?" The principal asked. "Yes ma'am, I can." Marylin firmly answered. "Well, then, what are you waiting for? Go get yourself ready for school." The principal said with a much more bigger smile on her face.
Marylin swiftly got herself ready for school and came down to meet the principal. "I'm ready." She said. "Alright, come have breakfast while I go check up on something upstairs." The principal responded and served Marylin something to eat for breakfast. Afterwards, she went upstairs and came back with Marylin's luggages. Marylin became astonished at the sight of the principal with her luggages. She tried to phatom what the principal was planning but she couldn't figure it out. "Ma'am, those are my luggages." Marylin said "Of course, I know that," The principal acknowledged. "I'm taking you in." She added. Marylin was shocked and happy at the same time. Her facial expression showed it all. "I can tell you're happy about it." The principal said with a smile. "Absolutely. You just can't imagine how happy I am. Thank you so much ma'am." Marylin expressed with wet eyes. The principal went closer to her and gave her a pat on the shoulder. She finished up her meal and they both left for school.
Marylin's day kept getting brighter as she continued to replay the sweet moment between the principal and herself. She still couldn't believe the principal wanted to take her in just like that. She was happy about the fact that she won't be lonely.

After school, Marylin and the principal went straight to the principal's house. The principal's husband welcomed them both and the discussion began. "So honey, she's the reason I didn't come home last night. She lost her mum and I just couldn't leave her all alone." The principal explained. "Oh! That's sad," Her husband exclaimed. He turned to Marylin and asked to know some vital things about her. She told him all he needed to know. "Well, it's not a bad idea to take you in." The principal's husband said. "Do you promise to be of good behaviour?" He asked. "Yes sir, I promise I will." Marylin answered. "Well, then, that's it. You're part of this family now." The principal's husband concluded. "Thank you so much Sir." Marylin said, showing appreciation. "Thanks darling." The principal thanked her husband, they brought Marylin closer to them and they all had a tight hug.