~Chapter 5~

Mrs McCall got tired of having Marylin in her house. So she did what she'd always thought of. She called Marylin to her room. "Marylin, we can no longer cope with you in this house. Having to take care of you and Mirabel is a load of work. So, my husband and I have decided that you go elsewhere." Mrs McCall said bluntly. "But ma'am, you well know that I have nowhere to go. This is the only home I have. Please don't do this." Marylin cried. "You can't tell us what to do. It's our decision and it is final. This place is no place for you. Go find a place where you fit in." Mrs McCall let out again. Marylin couldn't do other than leave Mrs McCall's room in a pool of tears. "Her husband could've been my only hope at this point but it's clear they both made the decision, so I have no other choice than to leave." Marylin said to herself as she packed her stuffs. She left Mrs McCall's house without a destination. "I'll just keep on walking until there's nothing left of me." She concluded.

Few minutes after Marylin left the house, Mr.McCall arrived. "Welcome hun." Mrs McCall welcomed her husband. "Thanks sweetie." Mr McCall responded. "Where's Marylin?" He asked. "I was just about telling you. I woke up this morning and found out that the house chores have not been done, so I went to Marylin's room to ask why she didn't do the house chores but I didn't find her in her room. I searched the whole building but didn't find her." Mrs McCall lied. "Really? Does this mean Marylin ran out of my house? After all we did for her?" Mr McCall asked with anger in his voice. "That's what it seems like, because I didn't find her bags in her room too." Mrs McCall said. "Marylin's such an ungrateful being. How could she? After everything? Oh no, this shouldn't be." Mr McCall soliloquized. "She wouldn't go free with this." He added. "Honey, don't stress yourself over Marylin. She's gone and it's no use looking for her." You won't get anything from her because you can't file a case against her, you know that." Mrs McCall convinced. Mr.McCall listened to his wife and didn't bother himself about Marylin anymore, rather, he focused on getting his daughter a good life. At this point, Mirabel's hatred towards Marylin was already of the highest degree. Her mother also lied to her about Marylin, just like she lied to her husband. "I wouldn't regret shooting Marylin in the head if I was given a gun." Mirabel said to herself.

Mr.McCall had also developed hatred towards Marylin. The fact that Marylin could leave the house made him hate her. He never knew it was a lie. He didn't know the true story about how it all happened.

Marylin did as she resolved,walk until there's nothing left of her. She wandered the streets during the day and slept in abandoned vehicles at night. This became her daily routine.