When They Know They Like You

Jason Voorhees:

You were looking for something. You opened a door and there in the room was a dead body of Jason's mother. You were shocked, Jason saw what you just opened and he panicked. He put a hand on his shoulder and spin you around. He had his notepad in hand and he started to write fast on it, trying to explain what you saw. You saw what he was doing and you told him not to explain, sure you didn't really understand why he doing it but you know that he love his mom. That's when Jason realized that he knew that you were perfected for him.

Freddy Krueger:

You went into the dream world. When you got there you saw that Freddy had his claws through someone's stomach, you gasp out loud. Freddy takes his claws out of the person's stomach, the person drops dead on the floor. Freddy turned around and saw you standing there. He was saying that you weren't supposed to see that. For a second you didn't know what to say but then you told him that was fine, you guys were still friends. Freddy was over the moon about that. As you were helping Freddy clean up the boiler room, Freddy was telling you bad jokes and you were laughing at them. At that point, Freddy thought you were perfected for him.

Ghostface:

You were sitting on the couch just watching some tv when Ghostface walked into the room. He had blood all over his costume. He also had a cut on in the fabric. You jump up and run over to Ghostface. You ask him what happened. He explains that one of his victims cut him with a knife. You help Ghostface out of his costume and you clean his wound for him. As you were helping him, Ghostface was thinking that you were perfected for him.

Michael Myers:

After a couple of days of living together, you forgot to ask Michael what kind of food he wants to eat. You wrote down the question on a notepad, put the pen down next to the notepad, and went to do something else around the house. Michael saw what you were doing through the window, he walked into the house. He walked over to the notepad and read what was on it. He felt his face grow hot under his mask. He wrote down his answer and walked out of the house as you walked back into the room. He was thinking about how much you care about him, and how you were perfect for him.

Brahms Heelshire:

You know that Brahms was having a bad day, so you suggest having a movie night for him. He agreed if he can pick the movie. You agreed to that, so he can be happy. Brahms decided to pick a Disney movie. You were in the kitchen making popcorn, when you were done with that you walked into the living room. Brahms gives you the movie he wants, to put it on the DVD player. Brahms wanted to cuddle up to your side, you let him as the movie played. As you were watching the movie, Brahms was looking at you, Brahms through how pretty you looked and wonderfully it would be if you were his.

Leatherface:

Chop-Top and Tex were making fun of Bubba, Mama told them that they should stop making fun of Bubba but they didn't listen. You were listening to them being mean, you had enough of them being so mean to Bubba. You started to yell at them to shut up and do something that was more useful than bulling their brother. Bubba was blushing under his mask, he was looking down as you turn around to him. You asked him if he was okay, he shake his head yes. You walked over to him to hug just to be sure. When you did, Bubba realized he was in love with you.

Vincent Sinclair:

You were watching Vincent working on some wax. You were looking down as you were swinging your leg back and forward. All of a sudden you a small scream, you look up and see that Vincent's hand was bleeding. You jump up from where you were sitting and run towards Vincent. You put a napkin on his hand, you pulled him upstairs. You push him down into a chair, you looked through the cabin for the first aid, you found it. Vincent tries to get up, you push him back down and told him to let you help him, he let you. As you were helping him, he thought how much he loves you.

Bo Sinclair:

You were cooking some food for Bo and Vincent and yourself. Bo walked into the kitchen and saw you cooking. Bo said something that you didn't hear, so you turn around and asked him what he said. He said something insulted about what you look like, you said you take that as a complaint. When you said that, Bo got hot from that. He might fall in love with you.

Norman Bates:

Norma take control of Norman one night and accidentally hurt you without meaning to. When Norman come too, he saw what happened and be to panic. He keep on saying sorry when he was helping you. You were saying that it was okay and that he didn't mean it. As you were saying that, Norman realized how much you mean to him and how much he loves you.

Carrie White:

You guys were eating lunch in the cafeteria. One of the girls that bullies Carrie come up to you guys and asked you if you wanted to eat with the cool kids, you said no thanks you were fine eating with your best friend Carrie. When Carrie was hearing this, she realized she had a best friend for life, and maybe a lover if you would agree to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question of the day is

What was your first slasher movie?

Mine was Halloween