Going Around The USA

*Note: Hey everyone I'm back to do this chapter because someone in the Canada chapter said they are from the USA and so I asked them if they want to see a USA, they said sure, so here I am. Shouted to @imaslutforslasherman for wanting this one*

Jason Voorhees:

You guy decided to go to Louisiana because they have really good food there and you guys wanted to try it.

Freddy Krueger:

You guys decided to go to Las Vegas Nevada, most because Freddy wanted to go and check out the casinos there.

Ghostface:

You guys decided to go to Roswell, New Mexico because of the famous UFO sighting that happened there.

Michael Myers:

You guys went to Maryland, I'm not sure why.

Brahms Heelshire:

You guys decided to go around the USA to learn the history of the country.

Leatherface:

You guys go to New York for Christmas, and since New York get snow in winter, it was snowing. Nubbins and Chop top dared Leatherface to eat yellow snow (for anyone who doesn't know what yellow snow is, it's basically pee on snow), and before you realize what was happening, Leatherface ate it and liked it. You told Leatherface not to eat it because it was pee on snow.

Nubbin Sawyer:

You guys decided to go to Oklahoma. Nubbins loved it because it felt like Texas to him. Nubbins took a lot of photo's. He liked the country music that was playing.

Vincent Sinclair:

You guys decided to go to California. Vincent was so excited about it. When you guys got there, Vincent started to painted some of the landscape there.

Bo Sinclair:

You guys decided to go to Kentucky because it's the best state for auto mechanic (I'm sorry if I'm wrong) and Bo wanted to see all the different cars that was there.  

Norman Bates:

You guys decided to go to Florida because it's like California. 

Otis Driftwood:

You guys decided to go to Wyoming because it's like Texas in Wyoming

Carrie White: 

You guys would travel around the USA for the best food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

If you not from the USA, have you guys ever visit the USA? And if you are what State?

My answer:

I'm not from the US but I been to it, I been to Washington I think, and California