THANK- YOU

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I have had so much support and feedback from so many wonderful people in the writing of this second part of Kenny's origin story.
Words cannot express how very grateful I am for their reads, votes and comments, because I honestly don't know if I'm doing okay or writing absolute drivel, so a BIG,BIG thank you must be given to the following people.

To the following Wattpad authors ~

ash_nils_creation My very first reader. Your comments and support have meant so much to me. This author has work that makes me smile, keeps me hooked and brightens my day.
A tale of two heats ( beautiful), Pfp ( so gorgeous and funny) and the newest His profile (a romance and mystery from both perspectives that has me hooked). They are a big supporter of new authors and just really want to share the love. Please check them out. Thank you.

aliveandmused  My first follower. My first comment. The first person to comment on my writing. I was so happy, l kissed the message. It was the first time l knew that l wasn't completely crap at this! You will never know how much your feedback meant to me. Thank you! I so appreciate you reading and voting and caring and wanting to chat. Your support meant so very much to me. Please check them out as a Kenny or Erwin fan-fic may be forthcoming.

kaede6750   My dear first friend on Wattpad. Who has made me smile, lifted me up, commented tirelessly, voted, been so very loyal. THANK YOU! This author is so close to my heart. So talented and supportive. Words can never express how much your friendship has meant to me. And all while publishing their own work-
Snk x reader scenarios (that is so sweet and funny and imaginative, where the characters are so spot on!) and The symphony of love (which is so very beautiful). Check them out for an upcoming Kenny x reader.

chckenleggies Who wrote, My psycho librarian . It has the most beautiful descriptions in it. I am lost in their world. Thank you so VERY MUCH.
For reading, for voting. But most of all, for ALL your comments. They were so VERY much appreciated. They helped guide me on where I'd hit the mark or missed. Your time and effort was so much appreciated. THANK YOU. You will never know how very grateful I am that you put in so much effort. Thank you so much.

To those others that decided to read and/or voted Thank you.
To all the magnificent Kenny lover's Thank you.
This book is for all of you!

And of course to my best editors and listeners of tireless scenarios before I write and proof read after I write~
A big thank you to Shai ( we finally made you one of us!)
And of course for the whole reason I picked up a pen in the first place, Jas.
Thank you for your support,for reading, for commenting, for voting.
And, yes, you are Jas per! Thank you!