The Wonderful Spider

3rd person POV:

Peter Parker was hanging out with Ned in the cafeteria, in their school.

Ned: Since it didn't work out with Batgirl... Go ask Gwen out.

Peter: Okay, what's your deal? Why do you want me to ask her out?

Ned:... Okay, I heard her voice, she's perfect for the Jazzy Spidey theme I'm making.

Peter: Dude... That's why? Just ask her.

Ned: I could, but out of the two of us, she only checks you out.

Peter: She doesn't check me out.

Ned: You can deny it all you want but after your radioactive glow-up, people have been starting to look twice at- Wonder Woman!?

Peter: What? Why would people look at Wonder Woman after seeing me? Do I look like her son or something?

Ned: No! Wonder Woman!

Peter:?

Turning around, Peter saw everyone in the cafeteria freak out as they saw, flying through the sky, Wonder Woman.

Peter:!!?

Wonder Woman:(waves)

Peter: What is she doing in Gotham?

Ned: Who cares? I LOVE YOU WONDER WOMAN!

Everyone scurries out of the cafeteria, to wave at Wonder Woman.

Peter:(mind) Is something going on in Gotham? Whatever it is, it can't be good if Wonder Woman needs to show up.

Peter:(mind) If something's going on, then I've gotta help.

Peter: Ned, cover for me.

Ned:(waving) Yeah, yeah.

Running off, Peter leaves school, jumping into an alleyway where he changed into his costume.

With a single leap, he was on a roof.

Spiderman: Now where did she go?

(Thwip)

(Swoosh)