Maximum Power: part 2

3rd person POV:

His spider-sense continued to go off like a thunderstorm, becoming louder as Slade got closer.

Spider-Man:... Surprise!

Leaping forward, Spidey threw a punch, only for Slade to catch his punch and flip him over his shoulder.

Though Spidey tried to stick to the floor, Slade's enhanced strength only made him rip off the tiles from the floor.

Spider-Man: Whoa!

Thrown out of the room, Spidey hits a wall. Falling to the floor, he feels his Spider-sense go off, but before he could react, Slade kicks him in the chest.

Spider-Man: Ugh!

Getting lifted into punching height, Deathstroke punches Spidey down the hall.

Spider-Man:(grunts)

Forcing himself up faster than before, Spidey immediately began dodging as Slade came rushing with his blade out and swinging.

Spider-Man: Whoa!

(Thwip)

(Swoosh)

(Swoosh)

(Thwip, thwip)

(Swoosh)

Using his webs, Spidey sprayed Slade to try and slow him down.

Its effects were little less than useful as Slade simply tore through any web on him.

Spider-Man: I see why they call you the terminator now! Can we put away the sharp sticks now!?

(Swoosh)

Slade grazes Spidey's chest.

Spider-Man: Ack! Is that a maybe...?

With his speed, strength, and reflexes enhanced to new levels with this new higher percentage of the aliens ripped off his body, Slade was able to match Spidey's power.

Leaving the deciding factor of experience and skill, which Deathstroke trumped Spidey in.

Spider-Man: Ugh! Agh!

With everything that was going on, Spidey barely realized Gwen and Ned were talking to him.

He had to focus on surviving as Slade pushed Spidey back, unintentionally further into the complex.

Spider-Man:(mind) Okay, I need to make distance before I get chopped up into Spider shwarma!

Putting some web in Slade's eye,  the webhead made the Terminator swing blindly, allowing him to kick him back.

Though he only tripped a bit, that was enough for Spidey to run down the hall after finding out he was out of the web in one shooter after seeing Slade manage to slash it, causing fluid to have coagulated within the cartridge making it useless.

Slimming through a door, Spidey finds a large open space which was the main lab.

In the center was a tube with a black liquid, around it was turrets and computers which scientists were doing work on.

Everyone turned to Spider-man as he looked around.

Spider-Man: Spider PD, you're all busted!

Scientists:....(click)

The turrets all turn to Spidey.

Spider-Man: Uhhh... D-did I forget to mention that PD stands for Pizza Dude?

(BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG)

Leaping into the air to avoid the gun turrets, Spidey accidently allows them to shoot Deathstroke who was coming up from behind him.