Astonishing Justice: part 2

3rd person POV:

Inside Mount Justice, the team known as Young Justice was testing the Astonishing Spiderman's blood to see if it was radioactive.

It was.

Spiderman: Huh... The more you know.

Robin: So no transfusions from you, got it.

Impulse: It's not that radioactive at least. It's only detectable if the blood itself makes contact with the Geiger counter.

Arrowette: How he hasn't died of radiation poisoning, is a mystery.

(Beep, beep)

Something beeps on Robin's belt. Pressing something on his ear, Robin answers some type of call.

Robin: Robin here.

....

....

Robin: Understood.

Robin: It's your lucky day, Spidey. You get to come with us on a mission.

Spiderman:(upsidedown salute)

(Opening theme)

On a cargo carrier at sea, the villain Bane along with a group of terrorists took the vessel hostage.

The reason for this was unknown. However, Batman knew it was for no good.

Young Justice was sent to save the hostages and stop Bane. Along for the ride was the emissary of hell, the Astonishing Spiderman.

In their stealth jet, the team flew towards the mission.

The main players were going to be Robin, Arrowette, and Spidey as they were the best with stealth.

Impulse was going to stay ready to run as the three on the vessel would map out the area for him.

Superboy and Wonder Girl would be the cavalry if things went awry.

Leaping out the jet, Spiderman took it upon himself to pull him and his allies up to the side of the ship in his new stealth costume.

(Astonishingly practical: Spec-ops Spidey)

With the team not approving of his bright homemade suit, Peter took spare gear from the team to make this costume

(Thwip)

Standing on the side of the boat with Robin and Arrowette in his arms, Spidey walked up and brought the two onboard.

Spiderman:(whispers) Okay, so I think we should split up, cover more ground- or vessel.