9

"Y/n!"

You opened your eyes weakly to see Suga holding an umbrella over your head. He look at you with a worried expression.

"Y-you, why are you in the fucking rain?" He asked as he quickly remove his jacket to cover your body.

You did not answer as you stood up but your leg gave way and you almost fell, he got you just in time as he wraps his hands around your waist.

You look at his face and smiled weakly.

"You look like a white cat"

He sigh at your remark, he picked you up and carried you to their place. The umbrella was long gone as you wrap your hands around his neck.

You entered the house making the boys all get up and hover all over you.

"The fuck Suga, what happened" Jin asked as he quickly wrap a blanket over you. Suga puts you down and shrugged his shoulders

"I went looking for her but I found her sitting on her porch looking daze"

They looked at you and you look down at your feet not wanting to give them an answer.

"Kookie go run a hot bathe upstairs, she is all wet and Tae give her a shirt and short to wear" Jhope said as he looks you up and down.

Even after telling the boys you could go home they made sure you shower and wear the clothes Taehyung picked out for you.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, the clothes looked big on you and your hair is still damp.

"Come in" you heard a knock on the door. Taehyung stood there awkwardly as he looks you up and down "you look good in my clothes" he said with a light chuckle.

You smiled at him "oh, here" he said handing you the hairdryer
"To dry your hair" you took it from him and thanked him.

He turned around but looked back as if he thought of something "want me to help?"

You looked at him and at the hairdryer "yeah"

He dried your hair for you, making small conversation to distract you from whatever you are going through.

.
You feel warm inside as you laughed at his little jokes.

Jimin stood on the doorway as he smiled at the both of you
"Sorry to interrupt your little moment but Jhope hyung wants us to watch the new Encanto movie"

"Will there be popcorn and ice cream" you asked looking at him expectedly.
He chortle lightly.

"Anything for you shorty" he said the same nickname Jin gave you.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him "Easy for you to say"

"Hey! I'm seriously not that short" he said looking annoyed.

" Jimin get your short ass down here" Jhope shouted from downstairs making you and Taehyung laugh.

He muttered something about us not appreciating a rare beauty as he walks off.

After you finish blow-drying your hair. You and Taehyung went downstairs and you were honestly shocked at what you're looking at. They decorated the place to look comfortable with pillows and different blankets on the floor. Almost all the snacks that you liked including ice creams and popcorn were on the floor.

The place was dark and warm.

"Woah" you smiled as you look around.

"We do not have a cinema in this place like the old house but we tried our best" you giggled at their cuteness.

"Thank you, I love this"

The movie is going really well and you are currently eating your third cup of ice cream. The boys were worried that you will get a cold but you told them that ice cream made everything better so they allowed you to take at least four cup of ice cream.

"Jimin for the sake of the whole damn universe leave my fucking shirt alone" Jimin pulled Suga shirt for the sixth time tonight. He is been dramatic and he even cried when Mirabel was not granted a gift.

You and jungkook laughed at him throughout the whole movie.

After the movie we were all in a good mood.

"Hmmm y/n if you want you can spend the night in the guest room " Namjoon asked trying not to give out the wrong idea. You looked up at him and smiled

"I want to" you said back making him smile, his sexy dimples making you feel warm inside.

" Oh, about that thing you said yesterday...let's do it"

You're going to try it and forget about everything.