Special Episode 2

Hello dear readers, sorry for the late update and thank you for supporting this book. I found out this book might be uncomfortable to some people and I had time to think about whether to take this book down, then again I kept more than three different warnings in this book. This is just a fanfiction, nothing else. Please do not read my book if you don't like things like this and if I feel uncomfortable about this, I will personally take it down myself. There might not be a part three. Have a good day and enjoy the second part of the Special Episode

*********

He gave you a playful smirk when he saw your reaction

"This should be fun"

you lick your dry lips subconsciously.

"Keep licking your lips like that  princess and I will give you something to lick" The attractive man said with a wink.

Suga scoff at him and rolled his eyes. "I doubt you can make a statement without it being kinky Jin"

"When a pretty girl is looking at you like that, I doubt you can control your boner Min" He remark back without taking his eyes away from you.

"True" He nod his head.

You nearly scoff at their remark.
Pretty, you?
That's not what you hear everyday especially coming from two gorgeous men.

You took your eyes away embarrassed.

After a while you finished mixing the drinks and walk timidly towards them.

They watched you amused, not doing anything.

You placed the drinks on the table and back away.

"We won't bite Mi amour" The beautiful man said with a smile.

"Well unless you want us to" The one with piecing finished his statement.

"Jungkook, Jimin try not to scare the girl will you?" Hoseok remark as he took a glass.

They all did the same thing, tasting the liquor.

It was as if they planned it because they all look up at you at the same time.

"I want her" Suga said nonchalantly. "Let's keep her"

The boys chuckle at his remark and nodded thier heads.

"She is a rare one indeed" Namjoon smiled at you. He keeps getting attractive, like how is that possible.

Someone shouted from downstairs
"I want to see her, you fucking dumbass. Let me see my step daughter now!" You gasp already knowing who it was.

Your drunken step father came here again. You were suppose to go to his place and give him the money.

You totally forgot.

He came here to cause trouble for you. He probably went to your house and trashed it.

Your mother married Thomas when you were a teenager. At first he was nice to you and your mother, after losing the house, he comes home drunk to beat you and your mother. Even when she was pregnant with his child, he would still beat her up.

After your mother died, you left the house with your little brother but he would still harass you.

He wanted to take your brother away from you. He had more right over him than you do,  so you made a deal with him. You would give him half of your salary at the ending of the month and today is that day.

"Where the fuck is that bitch! Come here if you want your brother back" He was now fighting with the guards.

Without thinking, you ran downstairs. He saw you and smiled.

"Look who decided to come downstairs?" You scoff and held his collar.

"Did you touch him?"  He laughed and pushed you on the floor.

"Fucking bitch, If you were not late I would not have beaten the crap out of him. I don't even know if his still alive" He was now laughing like a mad man, throwing his head and dancing.

You were angry, so angry that you wanted to kill him. You took the table knife that had fallen on the floor and ran towards him.

Before you could stab him, someone held your wrist in a firm grip.

No matter how you pull, the hand won't still let you go.

You finally look up at the man holding you.

"Put the knife down darling. We don't want your hands dirty, now do we?" Taehyung said with a grin on his handsome face.

Your face was red and you could not stop the tears from falling.

'What if something happen to your brother'

You jerk up when you heard a cry for help. You wanted to turn back but Taehyung turns you over.

"Eyes on me baby" He says with a smirk.

The cry was getting louder and  cracking of bones could be heard.

"Suga, it is no fun to kill him. Let's take him to the room of no return" someone said behind you and you gulp.

You push his hand away from yours but he won't budge.

"I need to find him" You say as you wipe your tears from your eyes.

He look at you with the same smile "Don't worry, people are on it." You raise your eyebrow confused but stopped when you heard your name.

"y/n please, tell him to stop. y/n" His voice stopped all of a sudden. His body was thrown somewhere around the room.

"Get me a napkin" Someone ordered.

Taehyung finally let you go and you turn away to see the mess, blood was on the floor and everywhere was messy.  Nobody was in the club again.
You look up at Suga, he was a bloody mess. He wipe the blood from his face with irritation.

You took the phone in your pocket and quickly called your brother. It was a useless hope but you were scared.

Someone snatched the phone from you with a smile.

"Don't worry, He should be arriving soon" Jin says as he plays with your phone with his fingers.

"Where?" You asked confused.

His next answer almost made you faint  and he was not joking

"Your new home, we are adopting you"