15

"Well, we have to change that, don't we?" He said as he locked the door and lean towards you.

"Hos-" he grab you by your waist, without giving you time to think he placed you on the counter and spread your legs. He came between them and pulled you towards him slamming his lips on yours.

The kiss got more heated as you wrap your arms around him. He slid his hands down your arms and held your hands before pinning them above your head.

He pulled away and his hands came up to cup your cheeks

"So fucking weak when it's comes to you" The next thing you know he pulled your dress up and threw away your panties

"But you need to get punished, You made us feel unwanted" unwanted? Are they kidding you? How can you make them unwanted.

He did not give you a chance to speak before shoving his middle finger into you.

"By the time I'm done, you'll be dripping, begging me to fuck you"

"Fuck shit" You moan loudly before covering your mouth.

He gave you a playful smirk. You felt something something cold inside you.
You wanted look down but he held your chin up.

"My eyes are up here sweetie"

"Y-you?" You stammer

"Yes me"

He showed you the remote and that confirmed your thought. He kept a vibrator inside you.

"Where did fuck did you get that?"

"I brought it today" He said nonchalantly. 

"Don't try what you are thinking, there are kids out there" You let out a frustrated groan because you were turned on by what he was about to do.

"They are not kids, they are grown ass men" He grope your ass.

" Hose- Jesus christ" You screamed when he turned on the vibrator.

"We can stop if you want" He smiled wickedly, knowing so well that he has you wrapped around his fingers.

"Fucking asshole" You let out a frustrated sigh and pushed him away from you.

He smirked and turned it off.

After fixing yourself to look presentable, you went back to the studio.

You glance at the boys and could see their smiles, that dang Hoseok must have told them something.

"Nuna are you okay? You look pale" Yeonjun asked with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, I ate something bad" You said as you sat down on your sit.

"I saved you the last piece though" Yeonjun smiled at you.

"Thank you cutie" He blush at the nickname.

"Nuna do you have a boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked

You glance at BTS, they are not your boyfriends right? They are just people you work with and fuck.

"No I do-" you let out a low moan as you held the chair.

Fucking bastards

You glance at Hoseok and you could see he was enjoying himself.

You knew he was messing with you, because of how he increased and reduced it back again.

"Nuna, are you okay? You don't have to answer that"

You squeeze your legs together.
"I-I'm fin-e, I don't.....have a boyfriend" you bite your lips to stop the moans coming out of your lips.

You looked at Hoseok pleadingly, he shrug his shoulders indifferently at you.