•Chapter 2•

Happy Reading♡
**Emotional part ahead**

3rd person perspective

Sometimes seconds are enough to flip the entire life of a person.

Aranya felt like someone was hammering her heart again and again as she was feeling deep inside. Her tears were uncontrollable; they kept slipping out of her eyes.

From the minute she got the news of his brother meeting a terrible accident she was not feeling anything. She felt like her whole world fell apart.

He was not just her brother. He was her mother and her father. He cared for her above himself and how can god make him suffer?How can god make him distant from his sister?

It's been two hours since Kapoor informed her about the accident and she came to the hospital with them.

When they came all three of them were admitted and Laksh got his left leg fractured with some minor wounds on his shoulder. Abhimaan got a major wound over his back and was getting operated on.
While Rishi was the one with who was driving and due to sudden turn of car. His head was hit into the glass window causing him major injuries.

Doctors told her that the chances of Rishi's survival were very low.

"Please keep bhai safe," This line escaped her lips for nth number of times when he felt a familiar arms wrapped around her shoulder.

"Rehaan," Her voice came out a mere whisper wrapped in sobbing when she hugged him burying her face in his chest.

"Let's go, Aranya," Rehaan said, wiping his tears.

"Where did bhai get his consciousness, I want to meet him. He must be feeling so much pain," She said walking but stopped when she felt Rehaan was not moving.

"What happened Rehaan, bhai is safe right," She asked fearing the worst.

A sob escaped from his lips, breaking her hopes in a million pieces.

"No, bhai can't leave me, he can't," Aranya said, repeating the same line again and again and starting taking back steps.

Rehaan held her from her wrist when he felt she was going to fall and just then she lost her consciousness in his arms.

Rehaan picked her up in his arms and made his way to the doctor.

"Keep her away from stress. It might affect her mental health," Doctor said coming out of the room.

Rehaan nodded and walked inside the room and saw her sitting on the bed. Silently.

Not even a drop of tear was escaping from her eye. She wasn't herself anymore.

"Come Aranya," Rehaan said, picking her up and she followed him silently. He knew she need to face the rest sooner or later.

Standing in front of a room she entered inside the room where she saw her brother was covered with a white cloth.

Walking to him she took off the white cloth from his face and traced her fingers on his face.

She heard her mother and father crying looking at his brother.

"Stop , you all stop crying, you will disturb his sleep," She said slowly caressing his forehead.

"Bhai is sleeping, you don't know mumma but bhai loves his sleep. He always scolds me when I wake him up. But he gives me chocolate after that because he loves me a lot," Aranya said smiling to her mother.

"Aranya, he isn't alive anymore," Her mother said, shaking her.

"Noo,you never talk to him nicely, that's why bhai is not waking up. Now I am here and he will wake up for his munchkin," she said loudly, pushing her mother aside.

Rehaan's tears made their way out of his eyes as he saw the scene in front of his eyes.
His elder brother was lying lifeless and his girl was in a state of shock.
He can't let her slip into this state of shock.

"Aranya, look at me. Bhai is no more in this world. You need to accept this," Rehaan said making her look at him.

She pushed him away and said," You all are lying bhai said he will never leave me,"

"He didn't leave you Aranya. He just left this world. You need to feel him now," Rehaan said, clutching her in his arms.

Aranya struggled to get out of his hold but he didn't give her any space.

She saw some people taking away her brother and she struggled more but Rehaan didn't let her slip and started walking with her.

Everyone including the Kapoor family and Sinha family came behind Rishi's Cremation.

They laid him on the cremation ground.

"Noo, don't burn my bhai, please no," Aranya shouted loudly while she struggled more and freed herself from Rehaan's arm.

She ran towards him and before she could do anything Rehaan yanked her back and she fall on him breaking down in tears

"Bhaiiii," her voice echoed in the whole ground and as she broke more and more in his arms.

Rehaan's tears were streaming down and he held her close to him and caressed her hair while she was crying clutching his shirt.

She looked at the fire and then glanced at Rehaan and said in between her sobs," Why did he leave me," and broke down more in his arms.

"He is always here with you," Rehaan said controlling his tears.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

I cried while writing this.

The way Rehaan handled Aranya🥺

Do tell me your thoughts?