•Chapter 5•

Happy Reading♡

Packing my school dress in the small bag even though I won't need it again but the scribble my friends did on my white shirt was a memory I am always going to keep with me

I looked around my room for the last time and packed all the photo frames hung on the wall. This corner was designed by Me and Bhai.

Since the day I started capturing, Bhai made sure that every picture I clicked is on the wall. I kept my Camera and Ghungroo bhai gifted it to me. His last gift to me.

Opening the closet I took out a small photo that wasn't framed because I never showed it to anyone.

It was from the school picnic the first time I talked to him.

I always knew him as Abhimaan bhai's younger brother and my classmate but that day we had small talk. 

The picture was captured by one of my close friends and I kept it safely.

Since that day I have had a crush on him. Never got the courage to tell me though.

Slowly we became friends and then he became my best friend. I am grateful for having a friend like Rehaan.

He never left my side even after so many hard situations.

I don't know if my teenager hormones were messing my heart or I was seriously developing feelings for him.

Maybe it's too early, but love doesn't come with a fixed time.

Shrugging off my thoughts I zipped my back.

I don't know when I will meet him next, what if we lost the connection but he promised to be my forever best friend.

"Maybe he will find some other friends," I said to myself, taking a deep breath.

"I won't," I heard his voice right behind me and turned around.

His eyes lingered over my face," I will not even try to find someone else when I have you to irritate me. Or maybe I am way more exhausted to get someone new and handle their tantrums, saying this he gave me a million-dollar smile.

He stood there smiling and all I wanted right now was to vanish off in his arms.

Maybe my senses heard me quickly and before my mind could register I ran into his arms and he wrapped his arms around me, securing me inside his warmth.