•Chapter 6•

Happy Reading♡

------------------------
~Tera mujhe kar jaati hai yeh dooriyan~

------------------------

I looked around my new room

I looked around my new room. As we reached Delhi an hour ago. Mom helped me shift all my stuff to this room.

I unpacked all the bags and it was the most backbreaking work.

Heading towards my bed I arranged the pillow and saw my small backpack still packed.
I forgot to unpack it.

Hitting my forehead I sat on the bed opening the bag I saw a box kept there.

I took out the box and a gasp left my mouth.

"Chocolates for the eternally sweet girl," I read the note that was stuck on the top of the box.

With one look at the handwriting, I knew who was behind it.

Maybe long-distance friendship is going to be hard but the effort can make it sail through every storm.

Opening the box I found lots of chocolates stuffed badly inside it. I smiled, touched the chocolates and picked out my favourite dairy milk.

Keeping the box safely inside my small side cupboard. I started munching the chocolate and arranged all the photo frames above the headboard of my bed.

This time the picture I kept private was placed on the side table under the table lamp.

Rehaan and Mine first picture.

After organising everything I went inside to take a shower as I was extremely tired from sitting from Mumbai to Delhi.

Well, I guess the shower was all I needed as I was feeling super fresh after it. 

Wearing the bathrobe I came out of my room and strolled around my room taking out my clothes from the wardrobe.

I untied my hair from the towel and dried them up. Standing in the front of the dresser I saw my phone's screen lighting.

Grabbing it up I saw it was 10 missed calls from Rehaan.

Neglecting that I have to slip into my clothes I sat back on the bed and called him at very instant.

He picked up the call in the first ring as if he was just waiting for it.

"Hy, you reached, didn't even inform me anything……." He trailed off with a full chain of questions.

"Stop stop stop, slow down Reh, I reached around an hour ago," I told him keeping my phone stable from holding it between my shoulder and ear.

"An hour, and you didn't care to tell me," Rehaan said and I can guess he was pissed off right now.