CHAPTER 7

IZUKU SKIRT A WILD WIND

CHAPTER 7

AN: HERE YOU GO FOLKS THE BEGINNING OF THE BANQUET OF 'LOVE' CRAZED MADNESS! BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS ENJOY THE FRUITS OF MOMO TRAINING WITH HER MOTHER AND MAID.

UA SPORTS FESTIVAL

THIRD PERSON POV

"ALL RIGHT ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, AND GOOOOOOOOOO!" Present Mic said as the race started off in a rather unexpected manner. Shoto Todoroki froze the floor to keep everyone in place and blocked the exit with a thick sheet of ice. But as impressive as this was it was what happened next that caught the audience and the sound hero off guard. Pony Tsunotori used her horns to puncture four separate spots in the wall of ice. But are close enough that if a hole was made then it would be just big enough to allow her and Izuku Midoriya to break through. Though no one could see it Reiko used her quirk on the horns to give them the push they needed to break through. It was just a few moments after Todoroki froze the exit that this occurred shocking those who witness it. "BREAKING THROUGH THE FRESHLY FROZEN DOOR ON A ONE PONY SLEIGH IS IZUKU MIDORIYA AND REIKO YANAGI!" He shouted as the crowd went nuts cheering for them.

"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!" Izuku shouted as he held onto the shoulders of her gym uniform for dear life. As soon as Todoroki had frozen the door on them Pony and Reiko had nodded to one another as Pony got on all fours preparing her quirk. Izuku had tried to ask her why she was getting on all fours before he was shoved from behind falling forward into a sitting position on her. After that Reiko got on her as well and hugged him from behind before the two broke them out to get to where they currently were.

"TRUST MY STAMINA TO GET US PAST THE FIRST OBSTACLE!" Pony shouted back while still looking forward. As much as Izuku wanted to protest this out right stepping off now would risk all three of them falling behind. So for now he decided to wait till they got a good distance from everyone else to try and get off of her if she refused again later to let him off.

With her horns freed she returned them to her, jumping up while she was still running on all fours with her classmate and Izuku on her back. Reiko used her quirk to boost the horn carrying weight as they flew past Todoroki seeing his disbelief as they dodged his ground freezing attack. An explosion rocked the entrance, blowing away the last of the ice and many others following the example of the first three. Todoroki tried to run forward and catch up with his ice sliding after the three to regain the lead he momentarily made. However many people either passed or caught up to him by following the example of Izuku and the two with him.

Bakugo flew past him with explosions, while Setsuna and Tsuyu floated past him. Tsuyu used her immense leg strength to kick them further as Setsuna had to lower them to the ground every now and again due to not being use to carrying someone. Nirengeki Shoda after being forced by Itsuka Kendo to use his quirk on Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu who was holding onto her waist was sent flying with them. With his iron body he could easily tank the damage from his attacks while she used her enlarged hand to constantly push them off the ground using that momentum. This turned them into a human pogo stick jumping over all of Todoroki ice attacks with ease. Shiozaki Ibara and Mina Ashido both forced their way past the ice floor with their quirks with one using vines to smash footholds in the ice going forward while the other slid on her acid.

Kosei Tsuburaba used his quirk to make an air disk to slide on over the ice with his classmate Neito Monoma along side him on it. Momo Yaoyorozu used her quirk to make a small electric toy car, Yui Kodai used her quirk to make it large like a normal jeep it was modelled after. Finally as the third passenger Kinoko Komori released her spore out the back window to slow down all those behind them. This was working especially well on Todoroki as the use of his ice was making him need to take constant short breaths due to him not balancing out his own temperature with his fire side. Kyoka Jiro used her quirk to release small, almost unnoticeable shock waves from her earphone jack tips. This combined with Ochaco quirk sent the two flying just over the ice boy making him even more frustrated.