Night screams...

(Aubrey POV) 

      I hand the doll back to Hannah "Be careful ok?" I ask. She nods. She never liked talking much because people made fun of things she said. The rest of the day Is all a blur... We have dinner and then Its time to sleep. Lately I've been sleeping good but tonight something happened. I went to bed but couldn't sleep. I eventually doze off shaking off the weird feeling. *AAAAAAAGH!* I sat bolt up In my bed.... I swear I heard a girl screaming. But there was nothing but silence. I went back to bed spooked.

     "Jack! Tell me you heard screaming last night to..." I say worried. he looks at me like I'm crazy "What? Screaming?" He asks. Unbelievable. I mean seriously? " Come to my room at night." I say. And walk away.

     (Jacks POV)

   I'm jack, I'm fourteen years old. My younger sister lily and I cam here when I was six and she was three. she's only eleven years old and I worry about her. I met Aubrey and I fell In love with her... So now I kinda just do what she tells me. When she told me to meet her In her room my mind went blank, But of course I know I'll be going. The day passes and I can't stop thinking about what she's gonna tell me. Soon nightfalls and I slip Into Aubrey's room. I'm shocked at what I see. Aubreys knees are hugging her chest and she's shaking and I can tell she's been crying. She looks up at me and runs and hugs me. "J-Jack I heard It last night" She says.

    "Heard what?" I ask unaware. "Screaming... A girl was screaming last night." I freeze I start edging to the door, But she stops me. "Please stay with me I can prove I'm not crazy!" She says and looks at me with tears In her eyes. "Ok.." I whisper. She sits down on her bed and I sit down with her. "Can you tell me when all this started happening?" I ask. "Last night"  She whimpers. I hold her close to me. *AAAAAAAAGH!* I sit bolt up wide awake and so does Aubrey. She buries her face In my neck to stop HERSELF from screaming. Then as quickly as It started It stopped. "That girl sounded young..." Aubrey says.

    I wake up In Aubrey's room with Aubrey snuggled against me. She wakes up. "Last night was terrifying" she says. I nod. We get up and go out. I decide to read the news to see anything. As I pick up the paper I don't get to read It because Aubrey runs up. "JACK! HANNAHS GONE!" She yells I set the paper down and stand up. She holds onto me. "She's gone I haven't seen her all day!" She says. I'm shocked. "Hey that doesn't mean she's gone forever" I say. Over the past two weeks I've been sleeping with Aubrey. More screams, No Hannah. One morning Aubrey sleeps In and I read the papers. No wonder Hannahs gone. I look at the paper and the headline says, Little girl Hannah Woods MISSING. Thats It. Missing. I can't tell Aubrey about this. She'll be endlessly depressed. SHIT!