What the hell's going on?...

"Jack!" Aubrey says. I see the pretty girl run up to me. "I saw the papers you tried to hide! She's gone!" Aubrey says. I nod sadly. "We have to find out whats happening or there will be no one left!" She clings to me like If she lets go she'll die to. "Ok" I whisper. That day neither of us felt like talking we went to her room and searched up her parents on the only computer that happened to belong to me.

      "Ok" I say. "Did you find anything?" Aubrey asks. "Nothing, Either they're dead to or they weren't notified that Hannah died." I say. She frowns. "Why would someone take Innocent children! It doesn't make any sense! Next thing you know they're gonna take me and lily!" She says really fast. "Stop It!" I say "Stop what!? You know It's gonna happe-" I place a quick kiss on her lips to stop her. She stares at me In pure shock. I lean back and continue my typing as though It never happened. 

       Night comes and she still wants me with her. I'm surprised by this but I don't hesitate. As she puts her head on my chest she asks. "Jack?" I look at her "Yeah?" I ask. "Did you mean what you did?" She sits up and looks the other way. "What do you mea-" I remember I kissed her. "Yes..." I reply. Her face softens If anything she looks a little happier as she looks back at me. She snuggles against me more. "C-can you promise me something?" She asks looking Into my eyes. "Yes..." I say. " Don't leave me" She says. "Never" I say. we hear a boy scream this time *AAAAAGH!* She buries herself next to me and I stop her from screaming. "Ian..." Aubrey says. and she whimpers. I don't question Aubrey... Aubrey knows how all of us sound by heart. Ian was a good kid silver short hair and red eyes. 

Comment If you know which anime THIS Ians from

Comment If you know which anime THIS Ians from.* hahahahaha I love this Ian* 

* hahahahaha I love this Ian* 

*Hahahahahahaha this is me*

*this is also me*

The next morning she was right... Ian was In the papers. "We need to follow the sound tomorrow!" Aubrey says. "What the hell Aubrey are you crazy! I'm not gonna let you do that!" I say. "If you wanna stop this you have to... Please" She says. "Fine but we're going to sneak around not just barge In." I say the obvious. "ok"... Little did I know this was gonna be the biggest mistake ever.