No...

I drop my hands. He smiles and laughs... "I hate all children except you and so I came up with the idea of making you all Into puppets... I won't hurt you though... You've always been a good child." He says. "B-But there A-Are good kids besides M-Me" I say. " Mmm... Well It just so happens that I need your smarts for this... C'mon Its just some children... Join me and after I'm done with this orphanage I'll stop." He says smiling all sly. "Don't listen to him Aubrey!" Jack says coming out of nowhere.

    "He's only trying to control you!" Jack says.

      And just like that...

      My mind goes blank...

      Everything just fades away...

      Please Henry don't make me choose...

      Because you now I'll always choose Jack...

     Loving me...

     Is a losing game...

I snap out of It. I look at Lily on the table and a teardrop falls from my eyes. It's the when I realize... This Isn't right... I can't help him... Lily would hate me forever... As would Jack. I need to stand up for what Is right... I have to put a stop to this. Part of me Is passionate, Confident, And true, While the other part Is screaming...

          Make It stop!...

          Why Is he doing this!...

         Lily! Fight back, Why couldn't you fight back!?...

        Two against one Is hardly fair!...

       Especially If the opponent Is a weak little girl!...

       I hate you!...

       I'm done...

      Enough Is enough...

I look up fury In my eyes. "This Is wrong!" I yell... In pain... Fear, And love. "To kill young Innocent souls Is like a burning a cross with no meaning!" I yell. "Whats worse Is we trusted you!" I yell again. "WRONG! No one trusts me Its all fake! No one was grateful, No one gave me respect!" Henry yells. "I TRUSTED YOU!, I WAS GRATEFUL!, AND I GAVE YOU MORE RESPECT THAN I HAVE EVER RESPECTED ANYONE!" I scream. He stands shocked. "YEAH SO NOW I'M FRICKING DONE." Then In a very low tone I say "No... I will never join you, I won't even think about It... In fact how about we tell the police what you're doing. He smiles a very sly smile. "As long as I breathe you'll never make It to the police."