Chapter Four - Sensual Torture

"Where's my son?" I said as I stormed inside Ares' house the next day. 

Ares was lying in his sofa reading a book and for a split second, I thought of how sexy he looked. 

He threw the book down as he sat up and looked at me, "He's asleep. You look upset. Is something wrong?"

I ignored him and walked away into the direction of Adrian's room. When Adrian was born, Ares turned his guest bedroom into Adrian's own room. 

"Kat, stop!" He yelled, chasing after me. 

I stopped and turned around to look at him with a deadly glare in my eye.

"You're clearly upset. You will wake him. What's the matter?"

"You are the matter,"

His brows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Josh told me what you said yesterday,"

He chuckled, "Oh, that,"

I narrowed my eyes at him in anger, "Oh that? You think this is funny? What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"I'm just in love with you, is all. I don't see what the problem is,"

"The problem is you're stalking my boyfriend and filling his head with lies,"

"Okay, firstly - I am not stalking him. We were just shopping in the same store. Secondly - What lies are you talking about?"

"I am not in love with you,"

He stared at me with an evil gleam in his eye. I swallowed nervously as I took a step back.

"Oh really?" He muttered. 

My mouth opened but no sound came out. Stiffly, I nodded. 

He smirked as he took a step towards me and I took one step back. 

"Are you saying you don't long for me anymore?"

Stiffly, I nodded again, not able to form any words. 

"Are you saying you don't wake up in the mornings and reach for me, wishing I was there instead of that boy you call your boyfriend?"

"He's not a boy," I whispered. 

His smirk grew as he continued to approach me, "You didn't answer the question. It's alright, I already know the answer,"

"Whatever," I breathed out. 

"I know you still think about me, I know you still want me. In fact, I know you still love me, but you're in denial. You don't want to acknowledge your feelings for me,"

I shook my head as I take several steps back, "You're wrong,"

His jaw clenched as he reached out to clasp his fingers around my throat.

I gasped in surprise as I tried to take another step back, away from him but my back hit the wall. 

Fuck.

Swiftly, he spun me around and pushed me up against the wall. 

My breath hitched in surprise and anticipation, "What are you doing?"

I could feel his body inches away from mine as he breathed upon my neck, sending jolts of shivers down my spine. Oh no. 

"I'm showing you that you want me," He breathed into my ear and I swallowed. 

Before I could utter a word, he pressed his lips upon my neck and my eyes closed involuntarily. 

He trailed his lips up and down my neck as he pressed his body into my backside. I could feel his erected shaft beneath his grey sweatpants. Without thinking, I pressed my ass into him and I heard him groan. 

He squeezed my neck a little, before he whispered into my ear, "If you don't want my big cock rummaging your little pussy against this wall, do not tempt me,"

I swallowed as I nodded and pushed my body up against the wall.

He reached under my shirt and grabbed my boobs as he suckled on my neck. 

He hummed as he toyed with my breasts. My thong was soaked reminding me of how much I used to enjoy his sensual tortures. 

Holding onto my breasts, he turned me around so that I was facing him. His eyes grew dark and my breaths were harsh. I couldn't deny it anymore - I wanted him. 

"Now, look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me?"

I gulped, "I...I...I wa...I..."

"Say it," He growled. 

But the words wouldn't come out. Instead, I pulled him closer and kissed him with everything in me. Without hesitation, he kissed me back passionately. The memories of us together and my strong feelings for him came rushing and I almost fell. 

He grabbed my ass, preventing me from falling, professionally not breaking our kiss. 

"Fuck, I love you so much," He grunted. Hearing him say those words almost made me say it back...but we were interrupted by a soft voice. 

"Mommy?"

A shriek left my lips as I pushed Ares away. 

Adrian stood behind us with a look of confusion on his clueless face. I smiled nervously, "Hi, baby. Um, I'm here to take you home,"

"Okay,"' He beamed. 

I turned to look at Ares who was innocently looking back at me. 

Fuck, what did I do?

"This never happened," I said to him, and a look of hurt flashed across his eyes before he quickly covered it up with a nonchalant shrug. 

"Whatever, Kat,"

I nodded at him and took Adrian's hand, leading him into his bedroom. 

As I packed his things into his small duffel bag, I couldn't help thinking of the previous events. What was I thinking? That was so wrong of me. Why did I let it get that far? I can't cheat on Josh. He doesn't deserve that. 

Speaking of Josh...

"Adrian?"

"Yes, mommy?"

"You will not tell Josh what you just saw in the living room with your daddy and I, okay?"

He nodded, "Yes,"

"Good, now let's go,"

As I left Ares' home, I couldn't help feeling guiltier than a criminal on death row. 

What the fuck is wrong with me?