Nightmare of a School

(The scene begins with Star sobbing on her knees in the Diaz Household, while Marco and Nick come into her room, Marco doing some karate moves, and Nick looking neutral as he does most of the time.)

Marco: Ready to take out life's frustrations on some ill-intentioned monsters?

Nick: And win again like we always do??

(Star stops and looks at Marco and her twin brother before continuing again.)

Nick's thoughts: What a mood, to be honest.

Star: This is terrible! Best friends don't let best besties have bad birthday days! (She blows her nose into a tissue.) And Pony Head is having the worst one ever.

Nick: She's at that horrid place, I think, right?

Nick's thoughts: So this episode is St. Olga's, huh?

Marco: Pony Head? (Hesitates) Ugh, I'm out of here.

(Marco starts walking away.)

Star: Marco! We have to get her out of that prison!

(Marco turns around and heads back to Star.)

Marco: Ah, a breakout! Why didn't you say so? (Marco helps Star up.) Wait, isn't St. O's-

(Star panics again.)

Star: (Screaming) St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!

Marco: Uh, we haven't even left yet. (There were random boots kicking, and this time Star comes out from behind a clothing rack.)

Star: Sorry. (Star heads back over to Marco and Nick)

Marco: (Pointing out to the boots) What's that under your rug?!

Star: I have no idea, but I do know one thing, never ever step on it.

Nick: Let's just say, we don't speak of it.

Marco: (To Nick) Right... (To Star) let's get back to that breakout thing.

Star: But no one's ever escaped from there.

Marco: I've seen every prisoner escape movie made.

(Marco is over at a dresser and rummages through a drawer.)

Marco: We only need three things: patience, brains, and the ever-famous multi-faceted bobby pin.

Star: Or, we use my dimensional scissors to go straight to her cell and get her the heck out of there!

(Dimensional portal appears as Marco and Nick walk out.)

Marco: Uh, this isn't Pony Head's cell.

(Star peeks out of the portal.)

Nick: I think it is.

Star: Huh. I'm usually pretty accurate with these things.

(Another portal opens up and a carriage drives out of it. Star, Nick, and Marco are in the way and Marco grabs Star's and Nick's arms, bringing them both aside to safety. They hide behind some rocks and spy on the carriage. Six princesses hop out.)

Ms. Heinous' Assistant: Ah yes, the newbies have arrived. Welcome to St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses.

(Lightning strikes in the background and Star screams.)

Nick: (in a sternly hushed whisper; to Star) Keep it down!!

Marco: New arrivals? If we can just blend in somehow, we can sneak in unnoticed. All we need is a-

Star: Radiant Shadow Transform!

(Star transforms into her St. Olga's Disguise.)

Marco: Woah! Do us, do us!