Starcrushed

A/N: The final episode of season 2 is here!!

(Scene opens at the Diaz Household during its end-of-school-year party. Inside, there are Echo Creek Academy students gathered around, and a dumbfounded looking Marco elsewhere.)

Chet: (To Justin) So, I was, like, "Look, Principal Skeeves, I'll start wearing pants when you start winning gold medals." Know what I mean? (Chet and Justin start laughing then Chet eats a burger)

Sabrina Backintosh: (Signing Bethany's yearbook with arms in casts) Okay, don't move. (Drops pen) Aw, I dropped it again. (Bends down to pick up pen, yearbook falls on her head) Aah!

(Marco looks even more shocked as he looks around the room.)

Alfonzo Dolittle: (Laughter)

Girl: (Distorted laughing)

Jackie: Hey, Marco. Whatcha doin'?

Marco: Jackie, can I ask you something? Why are all these people acting like everything's normal?

Jackie: Cause everything's normal. (Eats one of Marco's nachos) Mm, you should try those. They're delicious.

Marco: You know what? You can have it. (Gives Jackie his plate of nachos) I can't eat. My guts... ugh... are all... blah. You know what I mean?

Jackie: Is this all 'cause you're embarrassed of your parents?

(Rafael and Angie Diaz dance to hip-hop music.)

Rafael: Oh! Oh! Oh!

Marco: That's certainly not helping, but... no. Ugh! Everything's just all super weird with Star. I just want things to be normal.

Jackie: You're having a Marco moment.

Marco: Uh, yeah, I'm having a Marco moment. Ha, yeah.

Jackie: All right, well, you can tell me all about it on the way to the kitchen. I want some more of these little hot dogs.

(Star comes down the stairs and nervously joins the party. Star sees Colin standing near Jackie and Marco, and notices Mara creeping up behind him.)

Star: This is gonna end well for him!! (Sees Marco, gasps, walks away) No! (Star takes a deep breath) Be classy. (Slides up to Marco and Jackie) Hello, friends!

Jackie: What's up, Star? You having fun?

Star: Oh, yeah. Totally. Hmm.

Jackie: I just realized, I have to go to the bathroom.

Marco: Oh, uh...

Jackie: You two talk for a sec. Be right back. (She leaves the room, leaving them be)

Star and Marco: (Simultaneously)

Star: Cool party, huh?

Marco: So how are you?

Marco: Oh, sorry.

Star: No-no-no-no, please. You go first.

Marco: What did you say?

Star: (Nervous laughter) Sooo...

Marco: Um...

Star: You look well.

Marco: Oh, heh-heh, thanks. I brushed my hair.

Star: ...Well, great catching up!

Marco: Yeah. See ya around... (Lightly punches Star's shoulder) ...buddy. (Marco sticks his hand out for a fist bump, and Star puts her open palm on top of it.)

Star and Marco: (Forced laughter; quickly walk away groaning)

(Meanwhile with Mara, she silently walks up behind Colin and grasps onto his shoulders, making his eyes broaden and gasp in alarm.)