.

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐒𝐓 ' 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐒𝐓 ' 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Once again Dess, u didn't know my ex was gonna be there?"

I was confronting Destiny on this nice Friday because I still can't believe that Von crazy ass is out of jail and not to mention he's a rapper.

"First off TeeTee, watch who u talking to!"

Oh ? I gotta watch who I'm talking to because she put me in an uncomfortable stance.

"Destiny u know u dead ass wrong that's why you getting defensive. Why would u take me to a club knowing my ex was gonna appear there?"

"Taraji! Oh my fucking god, for the last time.. I didn't know he was gonna be there okay?! You acting like a damn fool. Why would I purposely bring you to a club he was at? I told you I won free tickets to your man's concert and I was told that a new artist will be there. How was I supposed to know?"

You know what...

Destiny is my bitch and I'm gonna let this slide. However, I'm not gonna forget this.

"Fine . Whatever Dess, look here. I gotta go"

I handed her her money and walked out the shop.

Destiny is the only person I let do my hair in Georgia.

Why not support your bestfriend's business?

After leaving, I head home and Dom greeted me with a complimentary breakfast and a few gifts .

"Happy Valentine's Day baby girl"

"Thank you boo!"

I definitely enjoy the perks of being with a rapper every chance I get.

I get spoiled just for being his fiancé, how's that?

𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀