.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐗 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐗 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄

I pulled up to the mall with my security and a few of da guys.

Today , Von wanted to meet up with me to talk about some shit so that's cool.

We technically not supposed to be around each other but who gone do some?

Von was right at the entrance, we did our lil bro handshake and we entered the mall together getting screams from different fans.

After signing autographs and pictures, Von and I walked to this jewelry place.

"So wassup twin? Talk to me, what's been going on ?"

"Ight so u know I been with Asian fa 6 months nie. We was finna break up cause yo remember my ex girlfriend Tee Tee?"

"Yeah.."

"That bitch was Onna interview tb our old times and shit. Like bitch u left me while I was locked up. Fuck u mentioning it nie fa? So Asian got mad, she ain't come to my shows and we was getting into it. So I was thinking I can make up by getting her a necklace a sum shit. "

"Fasho twin. Diamonds a girl bestfriend but if you really wanna put the icing on the cake.. just give her a lil ring. She gone forgive u fasho"

"Ight bet. Nie what chu think I should do about this situation with Tee Tee?"

"Shidd what can u do? It's obvious she miss u and it's gone be up to you to control yo dick twin. But if she getting too out of hand, I would say have a lil sit down with the two and check ha ass in front of Asian. That way they both know what it is and what it ain't"

Von looked at me shaking his head.

"Gang wha? What if them bitches get ta fighting and shit? Beating each other ass? Ian finna have Tee Tee think she gone whoop my girlfriend. Then ian trynna have Asian whoop Tee Tee ass"

"Bring yo security with you then gang. I'm telling you , that shit gone work out for the best"

"U right. I had talked to ha mama and shit about the jewelry. It's funny you mentioned rings cause ha mama sent me this lil ring she been eyeing Inna store fa a minute"

"Gone head and get that ring fa ha then twin"

"Bet, lemme ask the cashier lady do they got it"