.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Damn gang, I still can't believe this shit"

"U did it broski. Congratulations!"

Me, Durk and the rest of my homies was at iHop this morning celebrating the release of my mixtape "Levon James"

It came out today at midnight and the streams been through the roof.

I only been doing this shit for a couple months and I'm already getting interviews and shit.

I just did my interview last month with Angela Yee on her podcast "Lip Service" and that's already at a million views.

Photo shoots and all, I can't lie. This shit still processing for a Nigga.

"Thanks twin"

"You know what u need now though?"

"Wha?"

"A lil girlfriend for publicity. U remember when I was dating Dej?"

"U tb that lil dike hoe?"

We all began laughing.

"Yeah man that was for a publicity stunt. U can do the same thing"

"Shidd who u think god for the public eye? Nicki Minaj still married?"

Durk laughed in response. We finally got our food after sitting there for an hour.

"Yeah , you need a young rap hoe. When we throw yo lil release party , see if u find a lil baddie in the crowd"

"Bet Bet"

"Matter fact. U remember when u was in Asian Doll video last month? You should try to talk to her"

"Lil folks was bad. See if she coming to my single release party tonight and if she is, I'm on her ass"

"Yeah nigga cause u need to fuck with somebody else other than Taraji ass. She got yo ass wilding out and shit"

"Man that bitch bogus. She gone leave a nigga while they in jail. I'm still sick over that shit"

"Man bitches leave niggas everyday gang. Don't let it turn you crazy"

Too late...