A fallen Angel Falls in love ( edited)

Chapter 1 the beginning

                 (3rd pov)

We can see two children running up to the parents room. They barged the door open, which causing the door to slam against the wall. Izumi and Izuku yelled in unison" Mommy, Daddy today we get to fine out what our quirk are." Their mother inko says" okay okay let me and your father get up to make you some breakfast and then we can go. Also in the meantime go get ready." The kids immediately ran to the bathroom to brush their teeth and hair. The children then get ready to go to the Quirk doctor.

                32 minutes later

The children right now are waiting in the office to get their names called so they can see what the quirks are. Sure enough a doctor came in calling upon the children's names Izuku and izumi. The first one called up by the doctor was izuku. Izuku got up and followed the doctor to the room and the doctor said to sit down as izuku did as told. After the testing the doctor was surprised this boy's Quirk was so strong that no one must know about it if someone did they will use him as their own weapon for good or bad no one must know about this quirk. The doctor says" You must not tell anybody of your quirk if anybody finds out you will be in danger."When izuku heard this he was scared. The next thing the doctor said it scared the poor child even more. The doctor says" You must pretend that your quirkless and also another thing about you quirk your able to hide your features."( you're wondering what type of features he will have wings,wolf ears and tail I will show a picture of what he will look like in the future. Also in the future there will be a little experiments on him and he will be like a mama.) The child said yes "I will not tell my parents or anybody my quirk but I do have a question, what is my quirk?" Izuku said the doctor nodded and started" Your quirk will allow you to fly among the skies and with ridiculous speeds and there's two sides of your quirk you have the ability to heal anybody for any injury or sickness and the other side of the Quirk you have the ability to drain out somebody's energy and turn it into your own energy to make you stronger and when you drain out someone's quirk, you can gain the ability of the quirk. Let's say you drain out someone's fire type quirk then you can become a little resistance against a fire" after the chat, the doctor went to the parents and said that izuku is quirkless then Izumi went with the doctors to see what her quirk was. Five minutes later they come back and said that her quirk is a strong telekinesis. Inko was upset at first, for izuku  being supposedly quirkless.  Best thing that happened when she heard her daughter had a stronger version of her quirk. The drive home was all about izumi and her quirk and how proud she is of  izumi. Nothing for  izuku. When they got home.

                  (Inko pov)

When I got home with my children I went to my loving husband and told him what happened at the quirk doctor we decided to neglect our son so then he will not to become a hero. It's too dangerous out there for him. But the thought of hurting my baby boy kills me. But mother needs to do one mother has to do to keep her children safe. He won't be able to keep himself safe if he does not have a quirk. God please tell me if I'm making the right choice. I hope I am and I hope I did not make the wrong choice.

                     (Izumi pov)

When I heard my brother did not have a quirk I was sad. Then sadness turn into worried I knew what would happen if he went out in the field to be killed be villains. I cannot allow him to get hurt. I need to find a way to stop him from becoming a hero.

                    (Izuku pov)

When I got home I went straight to my room to my computer I looked up what happens to quirkless kids and what I found was disturbing. They will be abandoned, abused or killed. I started to get worried about the other children who might be in my predicament. All these things for young children can lead to suicide to end the life of pain and misery. I must get strong enough to protect those innocent children. I need to become strong to heal the broken hearts. To show them to the light and a better future. Then I start thinking again,if I can find these children I can help them. I must learn how to hack into a the system to find these quirkless kids. If there are any  cases similar to mine. But there must be some for quirkless kids out there.

                      The next day

I woke up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my morning routine.  When I went down, my family was leaving. They must be going to the park. We planned this yesterday ,so I quickly got out of the house and started walking to the park. It's not too far away from our house. When I got there I saw my sister the bakugou  and Todoroki twins talking and I made my way to the swings. I sat down there thinking of what I need to do to save the kids. They might be in danger today or tomorrow but I cannot save them if I'm weak. I need to think of a way to make myself stronger and train my quirk to its fullest abilities. I guess I can use the Forest right by the park. Kids don't go in there, it's too scary and spooky they can get easily lost in their.  With my wings I can easily find my way out and my sensing abilities.

                     (Izumi pov)

This morning when I woke up I did my morning routine. Went downstairs, got myself some breakfast from my mom.  When I was eating I was thinking of a way to stop my brother's dream of becoming a hero. That came up with the excellent idea to bully him with my quirk but I need to get my friends in on it to. Then I was back in Reality by my mom saying" today we're going to the park like plans yesterday so please get in the car and put your plate in the sink before you leave." When I got there I saw the bakugou Twins and the Todoroki twins. I was explaining to them what happens at the quirk doctor and what I need them to do. They were hesitant at first but then they agreed. This needs to happen to protect our dear friend. Then I saw him on the swings and I told them what needs to happen. Then I went over there, I asked him "Do you want to become a hero?" and he said"Of course I want to become a hero." Then the bakugou twins used their explosion Quirk on my little brother. Then he started to tear up and deep down I felt so bad I know it's going to hurt me in the future but this needs to happen. 20 minutes later we are done beating my little brother and we  left him alone on the ground.

     Izuku pov 20 minutes ago

I was sitting on the swings. Then my sister and her friends came towards me. Then she asked me "do you want to be a hero?" and I said" Of course I want to be a hero." Then the bakugou twins used their quirk on me. Then they start to beat meat for at least 20 minutes. Then I realized I must work as hard as I can. These people will try to bring me down when I tried to stand-up. I must work hard to accomplish my dream of being a hero to save the lives that I need to save. The children who have no hope in their lives. I must be stronger than anybody in this world. Able to hold anybody in my arms to show them there is a better world and in the darkness I will be there to show them the light.

              sorry the image of  what he looks like will not come up. I'll show you the picture in the next chapter

Words 1374