chapter 2 being taken away

Today Izuku is 8 years old. He's has been trained since he was 4 years old. After that fateful day having promised to never let anyone know of his quirk and he has kept that promise. But day will not be the day for this poor child it'll be the worst day of his life. He will be taken away to become a weapon with no mind no soul. Just a body to be controlled will he be that or will he be more. Will he become a hero that he wants to be will his determination be enough to save him.

(Izuku pov)

Today was another beat down. But I'm still strong I'm still standing up. They will not bring me down. I have a goal that I must complete. I'm walking home from from school I have a black eye but my parents won't know us that the never knows me anymore so I see if forgot me it hurts. But I'm all right I have learned how to hack. Found a lot of interesting things. When you go to the black web. It's raining as very dark out alright Eerie feeling that something is going to go wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it happened a white van pulled up. A bunch of people came out. I don't know what was happening so,I just kept walking until one of them grabbed my shoulder and yanked me into the van. They put a gag in my mouth so can not y'all for help. The band started to move I was terrified I did not know what was going to happen to me just a couple seconds ago I was just walking having a normal day of hell. But now I'm in a van. Not knowing what will happen to me. What is happening? that's all I can think of before everything went black. The next time I woke up. I'm in a black room I feel chains on a wrist,waist and wings. I can't move I'm completely stuck and so tired. All I can think of is how do they know of my quirk. No one's supposed to know of this. How did they know? They're very smart they must have went to the doctor and tortured the poor man,to get the information out of him. And I can feel a blindfold over my eyes. After I was done thinking I heard the door open or more like slam open. I heard footsteps coming in the room. I starting to get very scared. I don't know what's happening. Where these people going to take quirk are they going to kill me for having this type of power. I don't know but I am very scared. In the footsteps stop right in front of me and I Heard a a man saying" hello experiment 5209 that is your name from now on" it was just a dancer and I realize what's happening to me. I'm going to be experimented on. Am I going to turn into a weapon. What are they going to do to me. I don't know what's happening. I want to be set for you. I don't want to be caged like an animal. And I felt somebody grab my arm. I feel a slight pain in my arm like a needle. Then felt something being injected it to me. When the needle left my skin I felt like I was being burned alive. I screamed in pain." AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I started to cry it hurts so bad. I felt me wings grow and sharpen. then my tails stripping too. I felt so powerful but yet so weak. It hurts so much that I past out. The next time I woke up I felt so strange I felt stronger I tried to move my wings. But they're chained up. Then I heard the door slam open people started walking and the same man said "wakey wakey experiments 5209" I tried to look at the man but the blindfold still on then I felt the blindfold come off. I looked at the man he had a bird mask on he looked very strange. " my name is overhaul or you can call me master or sir" I nod I felt the chains come off and I fell to the ground. I quickly stood up tuck in my wings in having my tail between my legs have my ears folded behind the head. If you're wondering why I'm doing this is because. He's is bigger and stronger than me. I am 10 years old and he's is twice my size. I can sense he's very strong too. "I am going to train you to become my perfect weapon" I was very scared but a little too happy. that he's going to train me at least come strong. But I don't want to be a weapon. I do not want to be hurt by this man. I can sense from the man that he is evil. Evil people would do whatever it takes to get what they want,even killing a child. So I will obey for now. "Y-yes sir" izuku said overhaul starts walk and I follow without question. After a couple minutes he opens a door and locks in I follow him. This room looks like a workout gym. " I want you to put these clothes on and I will put the weights on your legs arms and waist." Overhaul said "yes sir" izuku said with a happy tone. I quickly put on the clothes which were skate white crop top and white shorts "sir I mean done what can I do next" izuku said overhaul turned around"can you put your arms out so I can put the weights on" overhaul said "yes sir" izuku said and did what overhaul said. He put his arms out and the weights went on. He barely can move his arms. But he did anyways. He did not want to be hurt. He raised hand. "Yes what is your question experiment 5029" overhauled said "can I please have a hair tie if we're going to do a workout. I would love for my hair to be up so that I can work out properly without having hair in my face."Izuku said an overhaul hold for somebody grab a hair tie. when the hair tie arrived overhaul gave it to is izuku. "thank you sir" he grabbed the hair tie and tired of hair in a low ponytail.

(Izumi pov)
When I get home I know it's that izuku's shoes are not on the shoe rack. I got a bad feeling from this he's usually home before I am.Why is he not home. I shrugged it off maybe he took a different path today. 5:00 pm I started even more worring. He should have been home by now. I told my parents this, they start to get worried too. Where are you izuku? We sent out a missing child report. All we found was a missing shoe and tire tracks near our home, at least two blocks away. He was kidnapped who would do this? It has been all ready a day. I'm so worried and shamed. I shouldn't have been bullying him. I should have been loving. He probably didn't know I love him. I'm so scared right now. Where are you my little brother?

Words 1248