chapter 6 a broken hearts filled with Revenge

Izuku pov

Right now I am 13 years old. Three years after escaping from overhauls base living in a tower. The best life I ever could hope for. I decided to go out and shop since I do have money now. And today is ERI and Elizabeth's birthday. So I left the Tower with them. I left 47 kids in the tower. So I know I have a lot to get at the store. I got Terry and Elizabeth the same stuff. Angel shoes and some hoodies. They've love to copy what I wear all the time. When I was making my way back to the Tower, I saw police everywhere around it. I didn't understand what was happening. So I went to one of the policemen." What is going on here? What has happened?" Izuku said "Endeavor and a villain are fighting right now" the policeman said, so I decided to walk to the nearest park by the tower. Once I got there I let eri and Elizabeth down. "Okay mama needs to go up in the sky and see if everyone's okay." Izuku said. My children nodded. So I flew up in the sky as high as I can and once I saw was happening, I felt tears running down my face. A tower where I left my children was Up in Flames. And Endeavour throwing his Fireballs everywhere like a maniac. I soon felt my son is turning to Boiling rage. But I calmed down, thinking of a situation. Okay I need to see if anyone else is alive in that building. So I used my sensing abilities. I sensed six more kids still alive. So I quickly blew in the building. 6 kids were in the same room so It made it easier to get them out of here. Then I quickly flew out of the building. I put them in the same spot where I left Eri and Elizabeth. I put my six children down. I felt my power change Heavenly. I felt the good side of my quirk. I saw my wings turn white with golden tips on it. I smiled knowing what was going to happen. In a quick second all six of my kids were healed. No longer burn or hurt."What happened?" Shinso came up to me and knelt down. Where are the others?" After he said that I felt tears coming down my face again ."They are all gone. Where did they go? Shinso had a sad look on his face knowing what that meant. The other children did not know they're only 3 to 6 years old. " mama what does that mean." A boy with black streaks in it. His name is Michael. "Well Michael they went to a beautiful place called heaven. Place where you can have fun all the time. No one can tell you what to do. There's no bad people in heaven. You are free to do whatever you love to do. In the future you will meet them. Izuku said with a sad smile. I need to contact League of villains and see if they can help me out with my situation. Then I pulled out my phone and dialed in the numbers I need to contact them. My boss shigaraki picked up the phone. "Raven why did you call me what's the matter?" Shigaraki said "Well my home has burned down and 31 of my kids are gone. Now I only have 9 left. Can I please live with you?" Izuku said with tears still running down his face. "Who burned down the house!!!???" Shigaraki yelled in anger. The number two Hero endeavor."Izuku said. "Yes you can live with us, bring them over." Shigaraki said. Then a portal opened up and my nine children and I walked through it. Shigaraki LED them to their rooms. After they left, I Collapsed On My Feet. I started to cry my eyes out. Dabi quickly came and hugged me. I told Dabi what happened. I can tell. He was very angry I knew Endeavour was his father. His father did Terrible Things to him. He made him train Non-Stop. The training was very abusive upon his body. His body was made for a ice type quirk. But he had a fire quirk not any ordinary blue fire. So he also hates his father now he hates him even more with a passion. And that day I made a promise to myself to make Heroes pay for what they did. I will cause as much trouble as I can for them.