Cheap food

a/n 102 reads?! Wtf? Bro I wrote chapter one in like August. I'm so happy! I know for a fact three people have actually read this and i appreciate you guys so much ily!
This chapter is a few days after the last chapter :)

Y/n POV-

Morning...
Fuck.
Now call me a morning person- or don't... please. Let me sleep. I hate mornings. Honestly I absolutely hate waking up. The suns in my eyes and I'm hungry. Don't get me wrong- it's not like I'm a totally different person when I'm hungry. I just get mean and snappy.

* three days earlier*

      " y/n?" I roll my eyes,

       " what?" He stands there. He's probably used to my cranky attitude in the morning.

       " I was just wondering-,"

        " you just wondering," I mumbled in a mocking tone. He paused, putting his hands up in defense. He walked over the counter, opening up the coffee machine.
         Minutes pass in silence. He grabs a mug from the cabinet. Pouring the coffee in the cup he  goes to the fridge, grabbing cream. After he put everything away, he walks back placing the cup in front of me.
      " now drink up- morning you is a bitch," I grumble something, taking a sip of my drink. Another few minutes pass. Dream is standing there- a piece of buttered toast in his hand.
" sorry," he nods,
" it's fine," he takes a bite of his toast chewing.
" yeah... you were saying something before?" He nods again- he likes to nod.
" oh! I was just thinking we could I don't know go for a walk? Get lunch?" I smile. ' a date? No don't be silly he just wants to hang out'
       " sure that sounds nice," he smiles and finishing his toast.
       " great, well we can get dress and do whatever we need for the day and then we can go," I nod, heading back into my room to get dressed. I change into black jeans, a white turtleneck and a sweater vest on top. Pulling on some turquoise vans. Of course when I return Dream is already standing there waiting for me. His outfit also simple, black cargo pants with a graphic t-shirt on top.
      " Ready?" I nod smiling. We walk out of the building heading to the car. We get in and i hand Dream the aux just like always.

I've gone crazy,
For another,
Lovesick creature,
Teenage daydream,

Because I was the one driving, Dream would point me in the direction- of when to turn or stop.

Stop light flashing,
Red on red and,
A poor man's watching,
From a cardboard bed,
Ooooh (oOooOo)

The drive just seems to get longer, and longer. Dream on the other hand seems to be over joyed. Seeing him happy makes me happy.

Painted blood wine lipstick,
On the back of your wrist,
And you don't miss a thing,
While your tonguing the cut in your mouth,

I roll the windows down, Dream looks back and smiled at me before turning back to the window. His hair flying in different directions. We were getting closer to to l our destination... I could tell.

Picture perfect new fling,
Like a teenage love fling,
Cause we're playing each,
Other like we're so lovely,

" wait stop here," Confused I pull in to the small stores parking lot. Dream hopes out the car, running into the store. He returned minutes later, two plastic bags in hand. A huge grin in his face.
    " okay we can keep going," I look at the bags.
    " what's in the bag?" He doesn't answer.

I- I- I- I, I've never felt like,
This with you before,
(Never felt like this)
I- I- I- I, I've never felt like,
This with you before,

We keep drive for a long time, finally reaching our destination. Dream stops me, directing me to stop and pull over to the side.

Cold a.m now,
Skyline steady,
Stuck in your grave,
Out heart beats heavy,
Spinning ivy on the system,

I slowly turn down the music, to give the song a fading effect. We both get out of the car, Dream leading me to a small grassy beach.
" wow Dream it's so pretty" I look around, admiring the view.
" I know! My mom used to take me here all the time, when I was younger," I smile ' he never talks about his family. Glad he's feeling more comfortable'
" well is super pretty!" Dream smiles and sits down. Placing the bags next to him, he pats a stop next to him so sit down. He starts pulling out pre made food and drinks.
" what's this?" I ask, he grins and reply's laughing.
" it's cheep food!"

A/n this was a filler chapter..mostly cause I remembered the whole plot of this story... so I have to introduce y/n and Dreams one sided romance 🙄 can't be all dnf ig. Also am I adding in song lyrics to make my chapters longer yes. Yes I am, sorry I won't do that all the time!! I love you! Eat and drink something- word count is 408 <3