Delayed flight

George's POV-

I wake up trapped in Dreams arms. I stir trying to brake away.  My hairs all in my face. I'm hot in sweaty, but I find it somewhat comfortable.
       " Dream..."
       " hm?" I smile and kiss his cheek softly, trying to wake him up.
        " we go home today," Dream sits up bringing me with him. He cradles me in his arms rocking me slightly.
        " I don't wanna," i brake loose and laugh caressing his cheek. I got off the bed and pull Dream into the Bathroom with me.
         " take a shower, your hairs greasy," i says standing on my tips toes ruffling his hair.
        " join me?" Dream replies smirking. I shake my head, playfully replying with a wink.
        "Next time," I turn the water on and leave the bathroom. Later after I had gotten dressed and fixed my mess of my hair Dream walked out a towel wrapped around his waist. I blush turning away in embarrassment.
" take a picture it will last longer," he said winking. I throw a shirt at him laughing.
"'Your so cringy," I feel Dream wrap his arms around me kiss him cheek.
" you like it though," I push him away.
" just get dressed we need tk get on the road!" Dream released me and when I turn back around he's fully dressed. I had started packing my bag up. Once we get packed and make our way to the car we sit look around.
             " you parked it here right?" I asked.
              " pretty sure.." we clicked the car keys a few times. Nothing.
             " where is it?! We have to get back home.. I have work," Dream frowns confused.
             " we'll see if I can get get a rental.. we have insurance so it'll be okay." I nod a little bit. Dream pulls out his phone giving a small smile before putting his phone up to his ear. He walks away. Having a conversation with whom I assume is the insurance company. We walks back minutes later.
             " good and bad new," he pauses for a moments.
            " bad news, they don't have a car they can give us till tomorrow afternoon, good news they said they will pay for a new car and a hotel for the night," I bite my lip about to speak but Dream reads my mind.
            " Bad news.. you need to be home tomorrow night... right?" I nod.
            " so I asked them about that and they said they could pay for our car and some of the flight back to home," I lick my lips and nod.
            " so plane?" Dream nods a little bit.
            " okay then, let's find a taxi I guess," we walk around for about 30 minutes until we can find a driver.

Time skip-

We have bought the plane tickets and we're we're now just waiting. I was impatiently sitting in my seat my leg bouncing up and down. Dream must of noticed and placed his hand on my thigh.
             " hey it's okay," I lean into his touch. I'm not good with a change of plans. Dream looks at him phone his tough pushing against his cheek.
             " what's wrong??" I asked noticing his worries face.

Dreams POV-

Fuck the flight was delayed. I couldn't tell George that, he'd just get more stressed and I hate seeing him like that.
             " what's wrong?" George asked placing his hand on my arm. " think of something"
" Oh I was just thinking," he tilts his head, silently edging me for more.
" uh....about my real name," George's ears perked up.
" oh?" ' fuck I'm not ready for this'
" yeah.. uh it's..i don't know.. never mind," George frowned and nodded sadly. Ugh he kills me when he's sad.
" it's clay, Clay Takin," George smiles and sees my face, he kissed my cheek and nods slightly.
" thanks for trusting me Dream," relief washes over me. Just nod a little bit. I pull George onto me. It's around 2 pm now and out flight is still delayed. There hardly anyone around us at the time and George is slowly drifting off to sleep on my chest. I play with his hair. His breathing evens out and his body completely relaxes against me. I've now put my air pods in and is listening to a random podcast I found. I rub small circles on George's arm out of boredom. Just waiting till the man in the speakers announces our flight. I watch George's stomach rise and fall over and over again. I move a little waking George up.
" oh sorry," he sits up and runs his eyes.
" m'its fine." Interlock our Hands. And brown eyes meet my green.
" George?"
" hm?" I fiddle around with my sleeves for a little bit. He places a hand in my arm trying to calm me down.
" would you maybe wanna be my uh.."

[Attention flyers!! Last birding call for flight 74619 to Orlando Florida. Last call for boarding please make you way to gate C5]

I panic and George I rush to grab our things, we run down the hallways just making it in time. We pass by all the passengers my face red with embarrassment. Once we took our seats and we're in the air George look over at me whispering.
" yes,"
" hm?"
" to your question earlier.. unless I read the whole situation wrong. Im pretty sure you were gonna ask if I wanted to be your boyfriend?uh if so my answer is yes," I grin, cupping his face pulling him into a kiss. We had isle and middle seats but no one was next to us.
" Attention Flyers, please buckle up- we are erm experiencing so difficulties and shdhndje,"

A/n eat and drink something! Work count is 944 <3