Rebirth

"I Can't Develop Feelings. That's How Most Idiots Screw Up."

[Rebirth]

Location: Kuoh, Human World

Time: 11:45 PM

Night had fallen on Kuoh town, and the sky was adorned with brightly shining stars while a gentle breeze swept through the air. In the midst of this tranquil night, a silhouette could be observed in the sky, its wings flapping as it soared through the darkness. While the mysterious creature was in flight, an object slipped from its grasp and descended toward the ground.

Upon closer inspection, the object revealed itself to be a book. It plummeted but became entangled in the branches of a tree, where it remained suspended for the duration of the night. The enigmatic creature, having dropped the book, vanished into the distance, leaving behind a sinister laugh that echoed through the night.

 The enigmatic creature, having dropped the book, vanished into the distance, leaving behind a sinister laugh that echoed through the night

( Image not Owned by me )

Time: 7:00 AM

In a small cottage, a loud alarm pierced the air. After two minutes of incessant ringing, the sound of blankets being fumbled could be heard. From amidst the tangled blankets, a hand abruptly shot up and forcefully pressed the stop button on the blaring alarm.

A short while later, a sigh echoed through the room, and the figure of a boy emerged from the disheveled blankets. This boy bore the name Y/N L/N, renowned as the heartthrob of Kuoh— the Adonis. Despite his striking looks and charming personality, Y/N was inherently self-centered, harboring a touch of a God complex.

Having risen from bed, Y/N proceeded to the shower to freshen up and prepare for school.

Time Skip

[Y/N L/N]

[Y/N L/N]

The stroll to Kuoh wasn't particularly lengthy; in fact, it was quite close to his house. All Y/N needed to do was navigate through a few streets, and voila, he found himself standing in front of the school's entrance. However, today, Y/N opted for a detour. He had caught wind on the local news channel of a police checkpoint due to a serial killer on the loose.