Power

"I'm Ridding The World Of Evil And Creating A Utopia. No Matter How Much Time I Have, It Won't Be Enough."

[Power]

Location: Kuoh, Human World

Time: 8:00 PM

Y/N: This can't be real. It's impossible.

He muttered to himself, trying to rationalize what had just occurred. Y/N wasn't one to believe in the supernatural, but the evidence was right there on the TV screen. The criminal's sudden demise after he wrote the name in the Death Note was too coincidental to be ignored.

Y/N: Alright, let's test this again. Maybe it's just a bizarre coincidence.

He flipped through the pages of a news paper laying on top of his table, searching for any name that caught his attention. After a moment of contemplation, he settled on the name of a notorious gang leader known for causing trouble in Kuoh.

Y/N: Ryuunosuke Tanaka.

With a sense of skepticism, Y/N wrote the name in the Death Note and waited. The seconds ticked by, and just as he was about to let out his breath which he didn't notice he had been holding , a breaking news report interrupted the silence of his room.

Reporter: In an unexpected turn of events, Ryuunosuke Tanaka, the notorious gang leader, has been found dead under mysterious circumstances. Authorities are investigating the cause of death.

Y/N's eyes widened once again, his disbelief growing into a mix of fear and excitement. The Death Note had taken another life, proving that it wasn't just a prank or coincidence.

Y/N: What is this thing? How is it possible?

He nervously looked at the Death Note in his hands, the gravity of the situation slowly sinking in. The book he found, dismissed as a prank just moments ago, seemed to have a horrifying power. Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of unease that crept up his spine..

As the reality of the Death Note's power settled in, Y/N couldn't help but feel a surge of curiosity mixed with trepidation. The book that he had initially dismissed as a joke now held a dark and dangerous secret.

A dangerous secret that now rested in his hands.

Time Skip

Location: Kuoh High School, Kuoh, Human World

Time: 12:00 PM

Throughout the entire day, Y/N was on edge, the weight of the Death Note in his bag serving as a constant reminder of the surreal events that had unfolded. The power he now possessed was god-like, capable of snuffing out someone's life with just a scribble on a piece of paper. It transcended the ordinary rules of life and death—a power now in HIS hands.

Rias, noticing Y/N's somewhat distracted demeanor, approached him with genuine concern etched on her face.

Rias: Hey Y/N, Did you hear what happened to that Serial Killer? It's kind of Crazy.

Y/N forced a small smile, trying to mask the internal turmoil he was experiencing.

Y/N: Yeah, Rias, It's all pretty unreal.

Rias studied him for a moment, a glint of concern in her eyes.

Rias: Anyways, let's head to lunch.