AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME....

A glimpse of the past...

_____________________________________________________________

A game of betrayals fear
Game of sinner!

*Y/n has done every possible thing to ruin Taehyung *

1st she make all his shares nd stock prices down , his company went on grt loses..

2nd they loose all their music contract nd all other projects which he was taken earlier

Even though she proved Taehyung's goods as counterfeit in Asia's market !!! ND now it's plight for him to handle.

" he was dealing with pain, he was living not wanting more fights, he wanted peace, but all changed when y/n make every possible attempt to make him down..
Even after many requests of taehyung, y/n didn't listen any of his word rather she snarl at him nd every time it catch as her words make his jaw clench.

Taehyung : so this is the way you take ur revenge huhh !

Y/n : ahh, look who is here!!!
Mr kim taehyung, it's my pleasure to have you in my office.. smirk*

Taehyung : wht the heck wrong with you?
Those guys!! nd stop using those freaking revealing clothes ..
"Y/n rolled her eyes "who are you to order me ?

Taehyung : y/n ! I just wanted you to....

*He stopped in mid sentence by a look from y/n that dared him to say anything else *

Y/n : "why does it bother that someone is making me happy? "

Taehyung : " happy?" He snorts, the vein on his neck is visible now.

Y/n suck in a brat trying to keep her head in this conversation.
The small space separating both of them disappears when he takes the last step, " he towers over her, his eyes dark by the insult.

She could notice the small spark in them from knowing he isn't the best at something anymore.