Log 7

Welcome to the PageTurners Log 7

This log will run from Monday, January 24, to Sunday, January 30. The deadline is Sunday at 11:00 PM IST.

Remember that you have to read one chapter of your partners book and leave at least five inline comments (It doesn't include one-word comments or emojis) along with one detailed comment. You're free to leave votes as well.

Use #PTBC while writing the final comment and make sure it meets the guidelines mentioned in the "How It Works" chapter.

Make sure to leave an inline comment next to your username when you're done with your assignment. It should look like this:

Done reading chapter _ of (your partner's book)

Then move forward to answer the question that would be posted on our message board.

Your assignment will only be considered complete when you answer the 'Question of the week'. Ignore it and you will gain a strike.

And please ask for an extension if you need more time to complete your assignment.

_______________

BOOK OF THE MONTH

My Blossoming Redemption

By MiniMoxx

This is the last week for those who haven't read the BOTM yet. The next BOTM will be chosen on the first of February.

________________

Every month, the member who leaves the best comments will be chosen as the 'Book of the month'.

If you were a part of Log 5, then you will have to read one chapter of this book by the end of the month while following the comment guidelines you follow while doing your weekly assignments.

Reading the BOTM is a must and if you don't, you'll end up with a strike which would reduce your chances to be the next BOTM.

_________

PARTNERSHIPS
_________

#Pairing 1

Finding Myself by AriaparkerXO

Switched by SVR2207

Tethered Destinies by MiniMoxx

***

#Pairing 2

Love and Letters by Cuckoonestahead

Fragmented Lies by MiniMoxx

***

#Pairing 3

My Blossoming Redemption by MiniMoxx

Crescent Hearts by destinaxd

___________

STRIKES
___________

HomeWithoutHome (strike 2)

happy unknown (strike 2)

enchantpark (strike 1)

Please complete your pending assignment if you want to be included in the next week's log.

___________

The 'Question of the week' will be posted shortly on the community's message board. Answer it, based on your understanding of the chapter you've read.

For any queries, please leave us a comment or send a PM to the community's account. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy reading!