BOTM - June

Hello PageTurners!

The month of June has started and we're here to present our Book Of The Month.

How to become BOTM

The process is simple. At the beginning of every month, a book will be chosen, taking into consideration, the following points.

- Quality of Comments
This is the most important, your comments should be helpful and not insulting.

- Regularity
You should be a regular member of the club. Taking time on and off, again and again, won't help.

- Time in the club
This includes the time for which you've been a member. The oldest member will be considered first for the BOTM. You should be a member for at least four weeks to be eligible.

- Strikes
This one's simple. You won't be chosen if you're on a strike or if you had gained a strike in the past four weeks.

- Current Activity Status
You won't be chosen if you're on an extension or a hiatus at the time of consideration.

- Previous BOTM
You won't be considered, irrespective of all the other factors if you haven't read the previous Book Of The Month.

No book will be chosen as the BOTM for two continuous months, except in a few cases, so that every member can have an equal chance at being chosen.

***

That would be all and now, without further ado, we present to you the Book Of The Month for June.

-----------

-----------

Damaged

_______________

Congratulations thunderrose200

All the members of the club will have to read one chapter of this book by the end of this month. The deadline is June 30th, 11:00 PM IST. The comment guidelines remain the same as followed while doing the weekly logs.

Please remember to complete it before the deadline. Extensions will be given for a period of one week but please remember to ask before the deadline. If you say on the 1st of July that you need an extension, you won't be granted one and your book simply won't be considered for the next BOTM.

After the completion of your assignment, please leave a comment at the end of this chapter and please tag your respective admins, mentioning the chapter you've read. The admins won't go around and search for your assignment.

Please make sure that your comment looks like this:

Done reading chapter (number) @(tag your admin)

It would only take you a couple of seconds to tag them and leave a proper comment but it takes a whole lot of work to search for your assignments in each chapter. So please don't forget to mention the chapter number.

Thank you!
Happy reading!