Log 30

Welcome to the PageTurners Log 30

This log will run from Monday, July 4 to Sunday, July 10. The deadline is Sunday at 11:00 PM IST.

Remember that you have to read one chapter of your partner's book and leave at least one inline comment with one detailed final comment. You're free to leave votes as well.

Use #PTBC while writing the final comment and make sure it meets the guidelines mentioned in the "How It Works" chapter.

After the completion of your assignment, please leave a comment at the end of this chapter and please tag your respective admins, mentioning the chapter you've read. The admins won't go around and search for your assignment.

Please make sure that your comment looks like this:

Done reading chapter (number) @(tag your admin)

It would only take you a couple of seconds to tag them and leave a proper comment but it takes a whole lot of work to search for your assignments in each chapter. So please don't forget to mention the chapter number.

Then move forward to answer the question that would be posted on our message board.

Your assignment will only be considered complete when you answer the 'Question of the week'. Ignore it and you will gain a strike.

And please ask for an extension if you need more time to complete your assignment.

-----

ADMINS
__________

Group 1 - myie_laura

Group 2 - Pb_write

Group 3 - Pb_write

Group 4 - yessirat

Group 5 - Pb_write

Check the roster to see which group you belong to and tag your admins accordingly.

_________

BOOK OF THE MONTH
_________

Nella Dursley And The Wonderous World Of Magic

by

PheonixVengence

_________

PARTNERSHIPS
_________

#Pairing 1

The Alpha's Saviour by MadeenahJunaid

Forever Together by remember_ur_place

***

#Pairing 2

Let's Get It All Right by goldmine20