0.7

Percy POV

"So where do you want me to start?" Hope asked as we sat on the floor in the white room.

"The beginning will be good." I answered.

"Ok, but don't interrupt me until I'm finished. Alright?"

"Alright."

"Here we go." Hope said and took a deep breath, "Our family, thousands years ago, when they were human, they lived with werewolves as neighbors . One night, in a full moon, the youngest in the family, Henrik, went with our father to see the men turning into beasts. The day after, our father came back to the village with Henrik's body. The werewolves killed him. Before I'll continue, you have to understand that our grandmother, Ester, was a witch, she invented dark magic. When our grandfather heard of his son's death he wanted our grandmother to find a way to protect his other children, a way for them to never die. That night, Mikael, our grandfather, brought wine to our family that was laced with blood, they didn't know that of course. And before the diner ended, Mikael stabbed them in the heart with his sword and killed them. When they woke up Mikael made them drink human blood.

Days after, they noticed something. Neighbors close their doors in front of them, the sun hurt them, the plant under the tree that gave them life became their enemy, so our grandmother created rings that helped them to be protected from the sun, and they burned the tree that could end their life. And with all that, came a terrible hunger, hunger for the thing that helped give them immortality- blood. After our father had his first kill, everyone found out the secret our grandmother had, an affair with the werewolves alpha from the pack that killed Henrik. That means that our father wasn't Mikael's son, Mikael was... furious, you could say, he never treated our father right, he hit him. He was angry at our grandmother for the affair and convinced her to call upon the black magic and bound our father's werewolf side. When our father figured out what his mother did and asked her to lift the spell, she refused and said she wasn't going to do it, he killed her. Since then, Mikael hunted our family, especially our father for centuries until about sixteen, seventeen years ago I think, when they finally managed to kill him once and for all."

When Hope finished telling the story I was in shock, it took me a bit to process the information, hundreds of thoughts running in my head, and the only thing that came into my mind was, "did our father break his curse? Or he's still looking for a way to free himself from it? And what does it make us?"

"For your first question, yes our father broke his curse. Actually, that's how we came to be. Our father broke his curse a few months before he met our mother, and when... you know... they slept with each other he was already a part werewolf and that was how he could have children."

"And what about my other question?"

"What question?"

"What exactly are we?"

"That's a bit rude don't you think?" Hope tried to joke.

I stared at her and she sighs, "our father is the original hybrid, and our mother is a werewolf alpha, and our grandmother is a powerful witch."

"So that makes us...?" I asked.

"A hybrid of three different creatures- tribrid. We are the only one of our kind."

Tribrid? That's what I am? But, I'm also a demigod, so does that mean I'm something else? More powerful? More dangerous?

"Percy?" Hope asked me.

"What?" I asked, still lost in thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya, ya" I said, shaking my head to throw my thoughts away from me.

"I just, I'm more than a tribrid, I have godly power too. So, what does it mean? That I'm more dangerous to the people around me? That everyone should be afraid of me?" I looked at my hands waiting for someone, something, to answer all my questions.

Hope took her hands in mine, "that means you're special."

I shook my head, "no, no they were right."

"Who was right?'

"Everyone"

"Everyone?" She questioned.

I nodded my head "they were right. I am a monster. I caused so much death, and destruction. Everyone always told me that I wasn't supposed to be born. Maybe I shouldn't have."

Hope looked at me with wide eyes as she said "what? No, no you are not a monster Percy! Yes, it wasn't planned by our parents, but that doesn't mean they regret it!"

"Are you sure?" I asked her with teary eyes.

"I'm sure! You're my brother Percy. And I've got your back on everything you do. Even if it's meant to deal with angry gods to angry Rebekah. Remember, always and forever. That's our family motto."

I smiled at her, I started to feel dizzy a little bit.

"You're waking up. In about a minute you'll come back and we'll not see each other until we meet face to face."

"What? No, I don't want to go!" I said as we stood up. "What if I forget everything here?"

"I have an idea." Hope said.

She took off a bracelet that was on her wrist, and gave it to me, "this is a bracelet that mom gave me when I was younger. Take it, keep it, and when we meet again, and we will! You can give it back to me okay?"

I nodded my head yes and put the bracelet on my wrist like it was on Hope three seconds ago. "Maybe I could give you something too?"

"There is no time. It's okay. I know you'll give me my bracelet back so I'm not worried." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and we hugged one last time and I kissed her head.

I then started to feel really dizzy and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Annabeth near me and that I'm laying on my bed in my cabin at Camp Half Blood.

Was it real?

Or was it just a dream?

Was it just a false hope that I could meet my family?

I looked at my wrist and saw the bracelet that Hope gave me. It was real.

"It was real." I whispered.

"What?" Annabeth asked.

"Nothing, nothing." I answered with a smile on my face.

It was real

AN:

I do not own Percy Jackson or The Originals. I do own the plot.

English is not my first language so forgive me if my grammar is wrong.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

~Belle~