The Aftercare

I sat in the bath for a while and really inspected the marks Keigo left on my body. I had finger-shaped bruises on my legs and forearms, and hickeys on my chest and shoulder. None of them were particularly painful, I just happen to bruise easily. I messaged Enji and let him know I was okay. I told him I made it home safely, which was kind of a lie but I figured I should keep this whole event to myself for now.
       I hoisted myself out of the bath and wrapped a towel around me. I crept my way to the bed, still a little wobbly, and gently sat down. 'Wow. Keigo really knows how to make a nest. Probably should take some pointers.' I thought. I was so wrapped up in inspecting the nest I didn't notice Keigo standing in the doorway.
       "I am so sorry." He mumbled. He finally noticed the number of marks he left on me. His eyes started to tear up.
       "Keigo don't cry. I'm okay I promise." I said with a smile. "Seriously I bruise easily, this probably would have happened regardless." He perked up.
       "Do you mean to tell me that you would have hooked up with me without being in heat?" He knew exactly what he was doing and smirked. My face turned red and I averted his gaze. "I'm just kidding doll face. Besides, who wouldn't?" He giggled to himself. He definitely seemed to return to normal, but I knew it wouldn't last long. That's how spring heat works. He's satisfied for now, and so am I, but sooner or later we will feel it again.
       "I brought you your clothes." Keigo sat my clothes next to me and I started to get dressed. "You know, since you helped me out and all you're welcome to stay the night here. I promise I won't touch you unless you want me to. I also have trained myself to have a longer satisfaction period so I should be fine for the night." Keigo rearranged the nest again to make it more comfortable for him while he talked. He didn't have that cocky attitude like he normally did, but I liked this side of him. I decided it would be too difficult for me to make it home like this, even though I live just a few houses down.
       "I might as well stay here. I don't think I can make it home like this anyway." I shrugged and Keigo's face reddened. He took his shirt and shoes off, put on shorts, and laid down. He looked tired, and honestly I was too. I cuddled up next to him and shortly I was asleep.

Authors note: I really didn't intend on making this a fully fledged story, buuuuut I think I will just for fun 🤪