CHAPTER SIX

"im just causally stalking you"

SCHOOL MUST BE harder someone who hadn't attended for a year, it feels just like going to a new school. its even worse when everyone and their mother knows who you are and you don't.

alaska wonders if this is what psychopaths feel like, being isolated for what horrors going on inside their head. the hallways are no better, with obnoxious cliques of teenagers that believe the world revolves around them. she hates how cliche everything is, and how she knows how her high school career will end.

shoulders brush past her, agressively I may add. Alaska tightens the drawstrings of the galaxy unicorn hoodie she took from lost and found. alaska was not feeling it today (as if she didn't feel it everyday), she hasn't slept more than five hours in the past three days and even worse, she hadn't eaten solid food in the same amount of time.

alaska definitely had better days, and probably had worse, but she's pushing through, one waisted breath at a time.

the asian chews on her drawstring as she ignores all the commotion. she wonders how many conversation are occurring in the middle of the hallway, how inconvenient- she can't explain how much she hates this.

she glares at the pair standing in the middle of the hallways, watching herds of students detour around them. what must be so important that you'd have to stop mid hallway, why not just stand to the side like everyone else. alaska assumes its another confession, betting in her head how long it would last. 

dull eyes stare holes at the tallest of the two, blonde hair standing out, probably because her head stuck out from the rest. alaska can sense that the conversation was going south from a mile away just by the way the three were standing. alaska is drawing closer and she feels nauseating (and its not because she hadn't eaten for awhile).

a head of curls pop over their shoulder, alaska can't tell who the hell it was. with Alaska's horrible short sighted eyes, she's surprised she could distinct curls from this distance. 

"yo rue!" Alaska hears the distinct voice of Elliot call from behind her, and she's wonders if hes the type of person to forget someone he meets recently and then Alaska remembers, she's wearing such a hideous hoodie, no one people are avoiding her (and not because she's a little creepy).

she remembers rue slightly, maybe because most to all of freshmen year, she spent relatively high. apart from that, Alaska, Rue and Elliot spent the last few days doing drugs with Elliot and Alaska's money.

Alaska suddenly has an idea spear in her head, oh how she craves stiff and chaos. the slender girl pops off the hood of her jacket and skips ahead to the now group of three. "ayo, y2k!" alaska calls out, and as expected, his head turns to face her in confusion.

soon, the other two girls follow his line of sight and sees a girl who seems like they haven't brushed their hair since 2012. alaska waves a hand slightly, skipping over to the group as if they were friends since childhood.

"how's it going, guys" alaska slings her arm over Elliots shoulders, her eyes darting back and forth between the two girls. Alaska's lips stretch into a roguish smile, the awkward tension among them was excruciating.

"hey alaska" Elliot greets casually, the only one to do so in fact. rue waves awkwardly at her and the other girl seems like she's about to cry.  the dark-haired girl raises her eyebrow at the situation, she feels as if she's walked between someone cheating- which actually might be the case.

"im jules" alaska side-glances at the blonde, her lips pressing into a thin line as she nods. meeting strangers is much harder when your not high on drugs, alaska thanks her rehab for frying her brain during New Years.