𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Imagine if I just killed Janèlle🤪 😵‍💫 dead asf

Sorry before I start can I say respectfully, that I don't care if you like Toosii or not💀. It's a story, fake, fiction. If you want to read thank you, if not then you can quietly leave.

I started this book in 2020 and he wasn't even popular at the time like that, this is barely a fan fiction it's just a story, which when I first made wanted to use Toosii as the main character cause I had found him attractive but you can imagine whoever you want as Janèlle or Santana. Irdgaf💀.

Anyways, apologies for the wait again. I'm just mentally drained Icl and it's affecting my motivation to do anything atp. But enjoy and thank you very much for being patient with me❤️‍🔥.

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK
|| JANÈLLE MARIÈ MURDOCK-SANTANA ||

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK|| JANÈLLE MARIÈ MURDOCK-SANTANA ||

N È L L E
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

2 DAYS EARLIER

Janèlle watched in silence her mother, Dream and Adrian simply converse as she tried to wrap her mind around the fact she had been kidnapped how she was pregnant, and how they forced her to prove her loyalty by sending a picture of her kissing someone else to her partner and how she was very close to a sweet escape.

The room turned silent as King entered with a bright smirk on his face "Sent," King said placing his phone in his back pocket, scanning over Janélle's face checking for a reaction but she smiled happily at him.

"Glad we got that out of the way, " Dream smiled as King walked towards Janèlle placing a kiss on her cheek, she had to stop herself from flinching as Adrian had his eyes on her every move.

She was close to telling him to fuck off and blow her cover but decided it would be best to ignore him.

"Yeah, I am glad," Janèlle spoke after the awkward amount of silence. "I'm still feeling a bit ill, I'm gonna go lie my head down if that's alright with you guys?" She asked.