𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Thank you so much for being patient with this update and thank you for taking the time in reading my book!❤️

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK
12:15 PM, SATURDAY

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK12:15 PM, SATURDAY

OMNISCIENT
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"You lost her? King repeated for the tenth time to which Adrian would shamefully reply with a yes.

Once the others had returned home and learned that Janèlle had gotten away King lost his cool.

"King stop! This isn't helping. Y'all keep repeating the same shit and we still aren't getting anywhere, we need to think of what to do now," Dream said once hearing enough from her brother.

"Dream is right King," Janélle's mother added finally speaking since they heard the news that her daughter had escaped.

"My daughter is a smart girl but not smart enough, I'm sure we will find her soon," she says more to herself.

"Unless this nigga over here helped her escape," King said, his eyes burning into Adrian.

"Me? Why would I be helping Janélle?" Adrian asked in confusion and slight pain as a result of his tussle with Janélle.

"I saw the way you've been looking at my girl while she was here," King accused. Adrian scoffed "your girl? Nigga last I checked she was married. To my cousin." Adrian emphasized.

"Your weak ass cousin? The same nigga you are working against?" King questioned, "If y'all both don't shut up," Janélle's mother snapped.

"All this back fourth shit and we still ain't getting close to finding out where my daughter is," "She couldn't have gone far," Dream prompted after a long thought, "I mean where could she have gone? She has nowhere to go so we just need to be patient and get the word out we are looking for her," Janèlle's mother said.