Fourth of July

Dad: Happy Fourth of July, everyone.

Lenny: t's the birdy's Independence Day too, so keep your fingers crossed, honey.

Becky: She did it, Daddy. Here we go.

The ladies were inside getting stuff ready for the picnic later whilst the guys were kicked outside to be out of the way

I was helping Roxanne make the outfits for the basketball game later

Roxanne started shouting towards her sewing machine in Spanish

Mom: That's so sexy. What did you say?

Deanne: Oh, I think that she said: uyfuyftfuhgiy guygiugyi Milan.

Amber: You know, these guys at the store were talking so much smack...about this basketball rematch that's supposed to go on.

Roxanne: Well, I'm glad we're getting these uniforms ready.

All of a sudden, Marcus came out of the closet

Marcus: No more drinkie.

Roxanne: Did you really sleep in the closet, you drunk?

Marcus: Think so. No.

Mom: Oh, God, Higgins.

Deanne: That's disgusting. You slob.

Marcus: Oh, I had the sexiest dream about a little blond girl, though.

Mom: Not in front of my daughter

Then curly came out of the closet

Marcus: I think it was a dream.

Y/N: Eww, that's my dog

Roxanne went to pick up the phone that was ringing

Roxanne: Oh, it's Lenny's phone. Hello?

Not long after we heard some commotion outside, so we all went out to find out what it was

When Jasmine explained how she hit her head, I immediately turned to Greg and Andre, and saw that Greg was looking at me with a terrified look

Marcus: Look, sorry I don't have my whole life together, like Lenny.

Roxanne: Oh, together, like Lenny. Please. I answered your phone, it was your assistant. I asked him if he cancelled the flight to Milan. He said he did. Before we even came here.

Lenny: He said that? Why would he say that? I mean...

Roxanne: So, he just made that up, huh?

Lenny: I'm not saying he made it up. I'm think... In his head he believes it's true.

Roxanne: Don't you agent me, Lenny. Stop trying to handle everybody and everything...and start taking a little responsibility for once.

Lenny: I'll take responsibility. Okay? You're right. I thought it would be better for our family to be here with normal people...instead of going to Milan.

Deanne: We're normal?

I laughed a little at Deanne's comment

Lenny: I was scared to tell you. It was easier for me to keep it a secret.

Dad: You peel back any marriage, there are secrets.

Mom gave dad the look

Dad: Mine is I love you. I love you very much.

Lenny: Roxanne, I just... I... Our kids are becoming nutty, snotty, spoiled... We got a nanny, we got...

Kurt: So, she is a nanny.

Lenny: No, no, no. She's not a nanny.

Roxanne: Of course, she's a nanny. When does the lying stop?

Lenny: It stops right after this. She's more of an au pair. Not a nanny.

Roxanne: Lenny.

Lenny: All right. That's it. The lying stops now. I won't lie to you ever again. I swear to God. I love you.

Mama: Men lie. They can't help themselves. Kurt sure as hell lies.

Kurt: What do I lie about, Toe-J Simpson?

Deanne: Oh, please. The nanny.

Kurt: What about the nanny?

Deanne: You have a thing for her.

Kurt: I do not have a thing for the nanny. I'm a married man. Period. But did I enjoy a nice conversation with a woman that wasn't going..."Where's this?" and "Did you pick up that?" Yeah.

Deanne: What, you can have nice conversations with me.

Kurt: When? You're always working. And when you come home, you're just tired all the time. You barely even touch me or look at me.

Mama: He sounds like an old woman. Deanne, you should have married Umberto Denunzio like I told you.

Deanne: And if I had stayed with him, you'd be the one that's pregnant now, Mama.

Mama: You probably right, sweetheart. I'll just butt out.

Kurt: Thank you.

Deanne: Look, maybe I do take you for granted, and I'm sorry. How's about I take you out every Thursday night for date night.

Kurt: No, Thursday's Grey's Anatomy, but any other night would be beautiful.

Dad: And as long as we're all being honest, I think I should be honest too. I'm actually not a part owner of the lawn furniture store. I don't even work there anymore. I got laid off in April. But I rented the Caddy...and I acted like a big shot because I didn't want you guys to know.

Lenny: Lamonsoff. You don't have to hide anything from us. I'm sorry.

Rob: Yeah. Since we're getting things off our chests here...I got a confession to make. I'm wearing a toup.

Rita: No shit.

That comment made me laugh

Gloria: I have a confession to make. I'm really a man.

Some people actually believed it was true

Gloria: Are you kidding? No, I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I'm really a little hurt that so many of you believed it.

Dad: We were just saying that... You're very womanly.

Gloria: Nevertheless. I know it's not my place, but...Well, after all, I am older than anyone here.

Mama: Hell, yeah, you are.

Gloria: Well, despite the joking and the razzing, I see a lot of love here. And with love comes hostility. Like Rob when he snapped at me the other day. That was scary. And you all thought that I was so calm, but inside? Inside I was saying: "Gloria Noonan...do not call him a bug-eyed sociopath with a little-man complex. Do not say that his hair makes him look like a dirty Q-tip." "Or that he resembles an elder gay Jonas brother."

Rob: They get it. They get the point of where you're going.

Gloria: "Or a midget Filipino Fonzie." I didn't say those things. Life can be difficult sometimes. It gets bumpy, what with family and kids...and things not going exactly like you planned. But that's what makes it interesting. In life, the first act, always exciting. The second act...that's where the depth comes in.

Marcus: Why didn't you ever tell us that she gets it?

Rob: That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. That was beautiful, honey. That was beautiful.

Y/N: Group hug.

We all came together for a group hug when I was hugging my parents in the group, I felt someone hug me from behind, I turned my head slight to see that it was Greg

Greg: Thank you

Y/N: For what?

Greg: For getting me to be a kid and wear normal clothes

Y/N: You're welcome