Fourth of July picnic

Me, Greg, Andre, and Donna were at the lake, we set up the mattress

Greg: Okay, it's in position.

Andre: I don't know, man. This thing looks crazy.

Greg: It'll be fun. I spent all morning blowing that thing up.

Donna: You should be all right.

Andre: Should be?

Donna: Yeah.

Me and Greg were at the top, and Donna was holding the mattress in place

Greg: You ready to jump off Y/N?

Y/N: Totally

Greg: Ready? Go.

Andre went flying into the water, he came back up and said

Andre: Let's do that again

We were all sitting down and eating when Dickie came up to us

Lenny: You really want to do this, Bailey?

Dickie: My five against your five.

Lenny: Oh, boy, look at this. I see the boys stayed in shape, huh? Robideaux, good to see you.

Robideaux: Lenny.

Lenny: If you're looking at me, I don't know. Look, we just want to eat watermelon and relax, if you're all right with that.

Dickie: Oh, no. It's not all right. You're not gonna weasel out of this one, Feder. Wiley snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice.

Wiley: Yo. You best be getting to balling, Feder.

Lenny: Oh, hey, Wiley. Was the field goal good?

Wiley: Yeah. First time I ever heard that one.

Lenny: Okay. Sorry, man.

Wiley: Do you want me to get something off the top shelf? Heard that one a lot too.

Lenny: Seriously, Dickie, let us just hang out with our families. We want to relax.

Dickie: Yeah. They're afraid of us. That's what it is.

Marcus: We're afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game.

Robideaux: Same old Higgins. He can talk the talk, but he can't...I forget the rest.

Lenny: We got Rob here with the bad foot. You can't do it, right, buddy?

Rob: I think if the Buzzer was here, he'd want me to try. I think he'd want us all to try.

Lenny: Was that William Shatner? All right, let's do this, then. It's on.

The guys went off to change

Keithie: Guys! Look!

The basketball game went on till most of the guys got tired, Lenny and Dickie brought their sons on to the court

Y/N: You can do it Greg

Roxanne: Come on, baby. You can do this.

Dickie: Somebody fill up that jug with some Boss water, for the Hollywood kid.

Greg: It's Voss, with a V.

The game went on and it was neck and neck, Lenny missed the bank shot on purpose, so they lost the game, but we didn't care

When it got dark there was a firework display, I decided to sit next to Greg to watch it, whilst watching I put my head on his shoulder and it was a great day until Marcus decided to play arrow roulette.