Chapter-1

Soyeon's POV

Mom: SOYEOONNN WAKE UPPP!!!!!!!!

Me: five more minutes (I said sleepily)

Mom: NO! stupid wake up, you are already late for your first day in university!!! (She said annoyed)

Me: oh okay.....WAIT, WHATT I AM LATE??!!! I NEED TO HURRY!! (I made my way to the bathroom in the speed of light and quickly did my morning routine and then came downstairs)

Author's POV

Soyeon: Good morning

Dad: Good morning sweetheart (he said with a bright smile) Are u excited for your first day?

Soyeon: Yupp and I'll try to make friends too there!

Mom: Breakfast is ready! (she exclaimed from the kitchen)

(After having their breakfast, soyeon left for her University)

Soyeon's POV

As I was walking while humming a song, a guy bumped into me and I was about to fall down but managed myself up, but when I looked at the stupid guy's face, I was lost by seeing his features, those chocolate brown eyes and his perfect lips.
When I got back to my senses. I straightened up, and was waiting for him to say sorry or something as it was his fault but he just walked past me without saying anything, I was just able to see his back facing me.

Me: Rude (I mumbled)

As I entered the uni I made my way to the principal's office to receive my timetable.

I was heading to my locker when I noticed a crowd in the hallway, and saw some guys bullying a boy who was sitting on the ground..

As I got closer I was shocked to see the same boy who I bumped into earlier, was getting bullied..

I was not able to tolerate the bullying, so I stepped into the crowd..

Me: Hey! STOP, leave him alone (I helped the boy stand up) Why are you bullying him?

Boy 1: Go away, that's none of your business!! (He shouted)

I ignored him and made my way out of the crowd with the boy who was getting bullied..

Me: Are you okay? (I asked with concern)

But to my surprise he again ignored me and walked away like nothing happened...

I scoffed..

Me: This guy!! (now I was getting irritated by his behaviour) Whatever!

I made my way to the locker again...

I put my stuff in, and went to the classroom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, this was it for the first chapter...
Vote if you liked..
Feel free to comment <3

Have a great day