END

Finally I reached near my home's area.....

I entered my house... locked the door, and heavily sighed in relief.....

Finally home

I was still panting hard...

Then I heard footsteps of my parents rushing to me....

They started attacking me with thousands of questions but I didn't had the strength to answer any of them.....

So I just closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber....

Next day

Morning sunlight hit my face and I slowly opened my eyes...

Only to be welcomed my pure white room...

I blinked my eyes to get a clearer view of my surrounding... And I noticed I was in a hospital bed....

Last night's memories started rushing through my mind making me feel proud of myself for my bravery....

I then tried to sit up but I was feeling really weak and my already bandaged legs were hurting like hell....

Soon I saw the door open and my parents walked in....

Mom: Dear, are you feeling okay now? (She asked politely)

I nodded my head weakly...

Dad: What happened with you last night? (He asked with worry)

I slowly started explaining them everything.....

4 Years Later

4 years had passed since that horrible incident took place in my life...

I still get shaken when I remember that...

From then I never heard from Taehyung.... It's good for me atleast....

Well now I am living alone in a small comfy apartment, without any worries.

Now I am working as a personal assistant under Mr. Kim Namjoon who owns a company named "Kim enterprises".

My life is just perfect now...

Or so I thought....

One day as usual I entered my apartment floor after my tiring day at job...

And lay on the couch...

After some moments...I decided to watch something on T.V .....

As I was reaching for the remote.....

I stood frozen on my spot after hearing that same deep and terrifying yet familiar voice of that particular person...

??: Missed me Doll?

T-TAEHYUNG??!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, this was the end of "The Psycho Boy"
I will maybe make a part 2.
Feel free to comment :)

Good day ✨